1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Other than playing video games, I do enjoy having a simple Cluedo game. Anyone?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by g.abree, Jan 29, 2015.

1. g.abree

g.abree Member since 2010

Does anyone here plays board games? other than just video games? it's more interactive and seriously... you need to try out Tash Kallar

p.s.I'm currently playing Final Fantasy IX using a PSX_1.13 emulator with a PEC software to give me that coveted Excalibur II XD

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Re: I am a Christian, who reads the Bible and also play video games... Anyone?

We don't allow discussion of religion on this forum, it inevitably turns into a flame war that the staff have to clean up.

I got about half way into IX disc 1 and then my memory card died. Haven't played it since, I also lost a complete FFVII and an almost complete FFVIII save.

3. g.abree

Thanks for the kind warning XD

4. Zhir48

Zhir48 New Member

bump religion lol,
    Finished those long ago
    just finished playing FF13 and FF13-2, waiting FF13-3 this year

5. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

Funny story, i purchased FFIX about 3 months ago(brand new, still in the package, got it for under 5$) to play on my super old and fat ps1. Still havent gotten to it, but will someday.

6. Loonylion

same happened to me a few years ago, it was in the second hand section and cheap, but when I was actually given the discs (in England the boxes on the shelves are all empty display cases, which you take to the desk and they get the disks out of a drawer), I went to the desk and they took the cases off of me and gave me a brand new box still in plastic seal. Was very surprised considering how old the game was at that point.

7. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

oh man i was a program, about the 30th anniversary nes/famicom and i was thinking, i was playing those game that long ago. Most times it doesnt bother me, but sometimes it just occurs to me, i cant believe i am getting this older. anyone here ever own(or even played) one of those electronic football games?

8. Loonylion

for those who don't know what cluedo is, It's a murder mystery board game where the intent is to determine who killed the victim, what weapon they used and which room of the house the murder took place in. I believe it's known as 'Clue' in some regions.

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_aDOVmn6dE

10. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

The name 'Clue' is used in North American editions. The movie based on the board game was also called 'Clue'.

I used to. It's difficult to find people with the same interests.

I tried the original Clue for SNES after playing EA's modified mobile game based on the board game. But I thought it was difficult.

11. g.abree

12. NintyRaccoon

NintyRaccoon Passive member since March 13, 2017

Oh yes. Click on the blue link "EA's modified mobile game" in my previous post and you'll get more information about it.

I played the jar-version (for old phones) several years ago. I thought it was fun. You play the role of a reporter who wants to find the murderer before the police do (in order to get a "scoop" for your newspaper).

13. georgebourge

georgebourge Member

I like playing cards. Always fun, especially betting on games.