1. This forum is in read-only mode.

OnePlus 2/X - Invite Free (5-7 December)

Discussion in 'General News' started by necr0, Dec 4, 2015.

1. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Via: OnePlus Forums

Honestly guys, this is an awesome time to buy an awesome phone and I highly suggest you folks get around it. You can grab one of the two here.

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Seph, 1 complimentary for me please. Thank you. :D

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Sorry, he gave the last one to me ;)

[​IMG]

4. Prectorian

That's totally SO UNFAIR!!! :eek:

*Say, can't you do something about those messy cables. Tie 'em up or something.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Planned to do that these holidays.
    But in the last week I've added a NAS, switch and a printer. So there's like, 3 Ethernet cables floating around (which are really shit; need to replace 'em with some Cat6+) and a bunch of new power cords. Oh and a sound system. :p

6. Prectorian

Good luck with your Christmas clean up.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Also I kind of don't recommend buying OnePlus right now. The products themselves are great but if something goes wrong the customer support is absolutely terrible as OnePlus fired or reassigned the support team and it's now all outsourced instead.

8. Prectorian

That's sad, they must have overestimated their ability in taking a piece of the market share when they started.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

luckily I have a personal contact for support if my OPO has a problem :p

10. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

That's really depressing to hear to be honest. I bought my phone through a local seller (Kogan) so all my support goes through them and I let them handle the shitty service.

11. Prectorian

You too can enjoy a personalized service like Loonylion is receiving. :D

What luxurious niche service you're enjoying. :rolleyes:

12. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I think mostly it's just arrogance. The marketing is working so well that so many people are coming in at the top of the funnel that they don't care much if they're bleeding people at the bottom.

It goes very much against how I think a business should be run. :(

13. Prectorian

Sounds similar to what had happened with BlackBerry. Keep that up, and people will start losing faith and leave.

14. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Lel, my fingerprint sensor stopped functioning today. Tried reformatting and everything. Am I screwed?