1. This forum is in read-only mode.

OMG!

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Relys, Nov 19, 2006.

1. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

The review for Zelda TP on the Wii on gamespot.com only got a 8.8! Of corse this is the guy (Jeff) that gave Mario Kart 64 a "6.4" and THPS 3 a perfect 10! The boards were filled with hate messeges sooo bad that I herd the site crashed for a cupple of minutes... Of corse most of the messeges got deleated but it was still very bad!

The Rom Master

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah I saw it too, and I definitly feel the game deserves more from the other video reviews I've seen, it doesn't deserve a perfect 10 because the graphic textures still are blurry and the sound is midi. But other than that it's so sexy that I'm SO close to buying a Wii.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

This is why I ignore reviews. They are subjective. Personally I would have given THPS 1 or 2 because I can't stand that kind of game.

4. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Bad publicity is also publicity (and a lot if I may say so)

5. Julspower

Julspower Well-Known Member

wii is out :p:p

6. Seph

Not in Denmark. =/
    I can't get it untill December, I probably will by then though.

7. ultra

ultra Guest

is that the mario kart 64 for the n64?! jesus christ what the hell was this guy on!

you can't rely on gamespot, but you can rely on ign, but there are problems also with ign and other reviewers. like a man reviewing princess peach for the ds. that game is for girls and a man is reviewing the game, how ridiculous is that.

8. Locutus of Sponge

Locutus of Sponge New Member

I hope to win a Wii, soon.

9. Seph

Lol, Winning a Wii would be sweet, I'm never that lucky though. =/

10. Lancaster

Lancaster Well-Known Member

Yeah I read the Zelda review too. Honesty it's all personal opinion (review) rather than a professional one. Hence why Gamespot has been bumped by IGN. IGN has many more and unbiased reviews than Gamespot. If you rely on reviews when buying a game, get a 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th opinion. I do this as well as read Electronic Gaming Monthly.

11. One

One Well-Known Member

personally , gamespot sucks... theyr the only site that just cant revieuw a game , thats why i always look in IGN anyway (but i try a demo first anyway , if there is one offcaurse)

12. Lancaster

Lancaster Well-Known Member

Gamespot is overrated now.

13. One

One Well-Known Member

yea , no shit

14. RemzRoller

RemzRoller Member

I really only use em for the pics and videos, reviews just aint what they used to be there

15. One

One Well-Known Member

yea me to , they do give lots of information about the game (like if its co op , etc)

16. RemzRoller

RemzRoller Member

true but they never tell me what I want to hear, for example, when I look at a review for an rpg, I expect to see if there's over a hundred different swords and whatnot, all Im getting from reviews there is "there are hundreds of collectable items" Im tired of following their reviews only to find the hundreds of items refer to peaches instead of weapons. Im done my rant :-X Anyway, Zelda TP looks interesting but Im stuck in the cash department and thus gonna have to settle on the GC version :-\

17. One

One Well-Known Member

hehe , well you still got the forums to go to ^^