1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Oh Noes! Mafia 2 Glitches!

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by rpgirl, Sep 27, 2010.

1. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

I recently play Mafia 2 and liked it very much..except for the glitches in it. I was wondering if anyone has the same problem as me with images suddenly become white and rendered useless and the roads just vanished into thin air with your car sinking and sinking....and you have to restart the mission all over again? This happens so frequently and it's just insane to play it properly....

Often the images will become white patches and there is just nothing there....or the car is on top of the water which is not because of the loading or glitches I don't know....

Or is it because I am playing it on a modded console? Anyone out there has an answer?

2. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

I play it in my PC, however no bug as been see here.
    I didn't see about xbox or PS3's bugs, maybe it's cause you are using an "alternative" version?

3. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Huh? What do you mean alternative version? I don't know, I just bought the copy at a shop and I am just playing it so gently, couldn't speed off too quickly or the roads will disappear and my car flying...this is terrible because this is a great game. U mean my xbox version or the game itself?

4. phscarface

As you made an topic about playing Xbox modified online, I presume you're using an "alternative" version of the game, and by alternative I mean pirated.

5. rpgirl

rpgirl Well-Known Member

Yes, I am not proud of what I am doing but it is a pirated version...hmm..is it possible that 2k adds some sort of bugs for this? I mean, to keep people from copying their games...

6. phscarface

I doubt, the only thing they do is not let you play online, the defect in it is due that the original source has the bug, maybe was a dirt scratched disk, then the fella copied it without caring if was gonna work.
    I suggest you to get the game back to the supplier and change, but no get the same, cuz it will have same bug, get other game instead, then after you get MAfia II from another supplier.

And don't you worry, I'm not hipocrite, I won't throw stones at you cuz you're pirating, after all who doesn't pirate?