1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Nintendo DS Fan Translation News] - Tales of Hearts translation project demo

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I found a Fan Translation article at RHDN (romhacking.net) that might interest you current gen gamers, as apparently you folks don't give a flying... duck to most retro Fan Translation projects that I post news posts on.

Anyway, someone is beginning to do a fan translation of the DS RPG "Tales of Hearts" & they have released a demo patch that shows off what you should expect of the project whenever they get it finished... eventually.

As it is a demo, you can only get to the first hour or so of the game, just enough to make you salivate & go nuts. Also, Saving (via in game save function) is disabled, so even more reason to get you hankering for more.

If you are into this game & are waiting for it to get translated, then head on over to the fan translators' site:

http://blade2187.110mb.com/2010/03/31/tales-of-hearts-demo-patch-out/

And cheer them on :)

2. Yupingas

Yupingas Well-Known Member

Been waiting for this so long.. But I don't wanna spoil anything XD, so i'm waiting for the full patch =P

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link Cahos.

Yeh I'll wait for the full patch as well.

4. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I'm posting on here just so I can be informed when it's released ;p

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yah Cahos give us a heads up when it's finished.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Or you could just bookmark RHDN:

http://www.romhacking.net/

Or the Fan Translators' site for updates you know :p

EDIT:

Huh....!?

The link to the fan translators' site seems to be not working anymore. Go figure.

EDIT:

OK, I guess it's just my connection but if you experience times you can't load their homepage just wait a few minutes & retry :)