1. This forum is in read-only mode.

need help with the process of putting download games on my external hard drive to play on my wii

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by BillyRyan3, Jan 5, 2016.

1. BillyRyan3

BillyRyan3 New Member

good morning ive been downloading games from here and I have WinRAR downloaded can someone please help me/walk me through the steps on how to put the games on my external hard drive I have a 1tb hard drive if that makes any difference and also my wii has been modded

thank you in advance

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Try reading this : The Ultimate Wii Hacking Guide Tutorial.

You might need to Google for the latest links to the necessary files, since the topic starter hasn't been active for quite sometime under different username. If any further question, post it and someone might be able to help. (*not me unfortunately)

3. BillyRyan3

BillyRyan3 New Member

that didn't help

4. BillyRyan3

BillyRyan3 New Member

I'm trying to add more games to my external hard drive my wii has been modded and I have some games on it but like anyone else I want more I've downloaded some from here I've tried watching youtube videos (yes I know it's not the most reliable place to look) download some programs and still no luck if anyone can help me that would be great any advise would be huge seeing I'm trying this for the first time and want to figure out how to do it so I don't have to keep paying other people to do it for me and not having to drive all over Michigan just to get more games

5. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

You need to look into WBFS manager for that purpose.