1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help on removing "stain" on plastic model

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by calvin_0, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Completed phase one of restyling Fluttershy, i spend the last couple of week on curving Fluttershy's hair so you can see the curve from every angle just like the real Fluttershy...

however when i start the work on her mane, i notice the long period of being tied up have leave some "black" bruise on her body... (as show above, stupid hair band)

and worse, the stain wont budge no matter how long i brush and with ever soap\cleaning detergent i can find laying in the house... nothing works...

please help me save Fluttershy... my favorite pony T_T

2. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Try applying rubbing alcohol to the stain very lightly.

By the way, you're taking your bondage fetish with your Fluttershy toy way too far!

3. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

what the fuck

4. daedalus02

daedalus02 Member

i bet you didnt even ask if she wanted to be tied up to begin with....

5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Post of the year.

6. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Post of the year about post of the year in thread of the year in year of the year.

7. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Aha, this is great.

8. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I mean the bands are totally fine, but the blu-tack is simply too much!

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

uh.. right

so just how long have your dolls been trying to escape?

10. calvin_0

question where do i usually find rubbing alcohol?

as for the rest, i really hope you guys are just teasing >.>

11. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Sure, we're just teasing you about you playing with your baby sister's toys.

12. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

have you ever seen the lovely bones? your room looks like that underground den harold lures susie into.

13. Void

Void Well-Known Member

LET HER GO!

14. version3

version3 Is actually KappaMikey in the internet

...you can't be serious.

Any normal household should have a bottle or 2 lying around somewhere. Ask your parents or something.

15. calvin_0

ya, every normal household also have hammer and nail... and yet i dont own them....

so why dont you just tell me where i can normally buy them..

sorry to disappoint you, those are mine. i have the whole set of them.

16. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

When your a grown man and into MLP FIM prepared to get called out.....

Anywho Calvin don't you have any Winn Dixies or Walmarts in your area you can buy rubbing alcohol from there. You can go to a convenience store to buy some.Or Family Dollar or Dollar Tree. I'm not sure if you have those kinds of places where you live. But if you do that's where you can get them, Good Luck.

17. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

T-T like they said, get the alcohol ones, but do it frigen fast! swab on swab off!

It actually eats the natural colour off figures like these, and instead of black stripes you shall have whiter yellow ones.

Charly brown learned the hard way :C

18. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

70% purity isopropanol should be available almost anywhere. It's the higher purities that are harder to get. (I keep a bottle of 99.9% its great for cleaning electrical stuff, as well as removing thermal paste)

19. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Any typical grocery store should have isopropyl rubbing alcohol. Unless rubbing alcohol is a rare commodity in Malaysia.

And this is one of the reasons why I've lost all hope for humanity. Grown men like Calvin_0 playing with dolls which are meant for five-year-old girls (assuming Calvin's age in his profile is correct.)

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Now that I think about it, Malaysia has a majority Muslim population. Alcohol based products might not be easily available, as Islam forbids it (even though high purity propanol is undrinkable - it's toxic)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.