1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Modern Warfare 3 Elite on PS3..Problem..***{SOLVED}***

Discussion in 'Sony' started by houstontx224, Mar 8, 2012.

1. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I was wondering if I'm the only one having this problem...I DON'T have the Elite membership status on MW3 on PS3..But, I can still keep track of my stats and such. As of the past 3 days I cannot log onto Elite..It just keeps saying that I need to install and update (which I have 3 times...lol) Im lost as to what is next. Any idea or help?

Thanks,

HoustonTX224

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Re: Modern Warfare 3 Elite on PS3..Problem..

Did you pay for it?

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

are you talking about the site or the elite that can be installed on the ps3/xbox. because i have been having problems with going to the elite website. and you can check your stats even if you are not premium. the only things that premium has different are the elite drops earlier than non premium, can compete on lone wolf/clan operations, and get some extra cammos not available to non premium

4. houstontx224

Not the one that you pay for..lol Just the one that comes when you get the game..and you can check your stats and all. I can't seem to log on and check my stats. Usually , I just come off the game..then at the main menu , click on Elite and then that takes me to where I can see my stats. I can't even do that.

5. houstontx224

SOLVED...Was so simple..Looking back at it...All I needed to do was to go under GAME on the PS3 XMB then to the Elite app folder..THEN hit the " x " button..BAM!!! Update and fixed..Yayyyyyy!!!!