1. This forum is in read-only mode.

microsoft has never made a handheld

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by kanwarrulz_123, Sep 8, 2007.

1. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

i was thinking about the issue microsoft has never made a handheld maybe they have super powerful gaming ports and graphics so its no need of a handheld post your suggestions fell free

Kanwarrulz_123

2. mysticaloctopus

mysticaloctopus Well-Known Member

If they make a handheld, I have a prediction. It goes like this.

Zune

3. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

well even if they make a handheld i don't think i want tobuy it seeing as how xbox360 turn out. THE RING OF DEATH

4. Patton

Patton Guest

I have a 360, and have never had the Red Ring of death ;D

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

indeed not, it has 4 blue rings instead; microsoft realised that blue is associated with their products fucking up, so they changed the xbox to conform :p

6. PhatomKids

Thought i think that microsoft is going to die very soon with ps3 and wii...

7. PhatomKids

in the end i wonder who will win the most sales

8. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

I vote Nintendo. I'm a fanboy. If its not from Nintendo, I won't buy it.

9. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

Plus with Xbox's huge LIVE community, its going to take a while for people to get tired of it. An example is of course, Halo.

10. PhatomKids

but who know. Nitendo might make some improvment with wii

11. Almo

Almo Well-Known Member

I agree with winter, Wii got wicked boring hence why I sold. Im still dodging up between 360 and PS3, might just get both when I have the cash, but for now to be honest all my gaming is on the DS and it suits me just fine, However I would be interested in a microsoft handheld.

12. mastersrp

mastersrp Well-Known Member

don't forget that ps3 also has the Red Screen of Death!
    a handheld from microsoft? that can't turn out well...

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

The Wii's just pure gimmickery, yeah you may think the Wii Remote & Nunchucks are cool, but that's all they are. Only thing Nintendo ever held onto the past 10 years are their handhelds. Still Nintendo has the world hostaged, afterall they do own Mario & Pokemon. But seriously, I wish Nintendo would just stop making consoles altogether, there should be one universal console & many games developers

As for the Xbox360, I admit on several occasions that I hate Bill Gates & everything associated with him, please don't flame me as I'm tired of defending my points of view, just accept me for a microsoft hater, please. Anyway back on topic, the 360 seems to be the strongest at the moment. And even though I've fallen madly in love with the Playstation franchise, I feel it will be the end of its era (sigh :( ), so in the end the 360 might be the king.

14. Reemr

Reemr Well-Known Member

If Microsoft were to make a handheld it would be too buggy somehow, they'll find away. Just like Vista...

15. ultra

ultra Guest

hey did you heard, they reconsidered xp again.

they would have to duke it out with nintendo and what will microsoft offer that nintendo cannot?!

16. Loonylion

random crashes, freezes, in-game events not triggering or triggering at the wrong time, bugs that damage the console OS, 'please pay X to upgrade your system software before you can play this game'... Should I continue?

17. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

It would be quite a bold move if Microsoft decided to make a handheld at the moment. With how the console war is shaping out, they need to concentrate on the 360 otherwise Sony will put one over on them. Don't do a SEGA, Microsoft, and you'll be fine.

18. Loonylion

how would they do a Sega? Sega's downfall was inadequate marketing.

19. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

Oi!. Microsoft may make some bad software, software that annoys you, but i think everyone will agree with me when i say that microsoft's hardware is the best. If there is ever a problem with it they will fix it, sort it out or replace it so please don't disrespect microsft's Xbox 360, i do have one and it is the best. One thing Sony's PS3 will never win over the Xbox is it's Online. Anyone who wants my gamertag ask for my MSN and i'll give it to you. Thank you.

20. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Microsoft could not die, almost every computer sold has got windows on it from the beginning, and they gain money for each one sold.

And I don't know what's the problem with not being a Microsoft handheld out. Microsoft should stick to their 360 and OS.