1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Maplestory DS Help Thread

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by bigbob105, Apr 24, 2010.

1. bigbob105

bigbob105 Member

Request help here from me or any other member. I have finished the warrior chapter myself, just starting the Mage.

Did anyone else Archer auto start at level 20...? o_O

2. aghagh

aghagh Member

wow, howd u get that far, im at chapter 1 for rogues at the subway part... lol

3. bigbob105

bigbob105 Member

lol, I started with the warrior, Im going to start a theif tonight. Ive got like 2 hours down already. xD

4. vash1127

vash1127 Member

If u havent figured it out yet, take the cab back to 'perion' and go to where the letter blew up in the wind

5. powerloyld

powerloyld Member

I've heard of limited multiplayer. What does that mean exactly? Are they talking about the times when you get a party member or is it possible to connect games with 2 DS'? Kthx

6. Yupingas

Yupingas Well-Known Member

Umm, in chapter 8 I think with the Warrior.

Where you're at Korean town, there's a tree where you have to put 3 of 4 phrases in the correct order. What order is that?

EDIT: Nvm, just put in some randomly and got it right.

7. swiftflame

swiftflame Member

what happen after that? did u get a chest and what happened. i cant figure out what to do.

8. HaseoStalkYew

HaseoStalkYew New Member

That means no online. not like the MMORPG, because, believe it or not, it's based on the manga, not the popular MMORPG. it was made because of the MMO's popularity,though. also means you cannot connect 2 NDS's. But, there is how you can kindof control 2 characters at a time.( ex) press attack, both characters attack. Move, other follows)

9. azzaboy

azzaboy Active Member

dont need to start as thief play as one and i belive you unlock the others and get to play there story later.
    The attacks and the skills only work if you hit an enemy and with mage if your worrior or thief it cant hit monsters becouse shes to closew to them. oh ye im guessing at the end you play with all 4 at once only controling 1 though. worrior FTW.
    Level 32 max damage 1120 with no skills
    Beholder & holy sword thing combo FTW can kill anything aslong as not a boss.
    reasons why i think its not multiplayer Wifi or close range:
    1 every1 would have to be at the same point in the game.
    2 if you had it multiplayer / wifi it wouldnt be maplestory ds it would be like EMS or GMS but downgraded and korean.

Post Merge: [time]1272204693[/time]
    YAWN any1 know korean hate the korean key work thingy.

10. MegaV2

MegaV2 Member

Need help at the start of warrior chapter 7 :C

11. aghagh

aghagh Member

well chapter 2 thief need help, i got the bowman in my team and now im traveling everywhere and nothing is happening, i went to ellinia and henesys xD

12. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

I'm in chapter 5 thief and I'm on the part where I'm following Manji and stop at a ludibrium place. After that i don't know what to do, I need help on this.

EDIT: Nevermind I got it.

13. youhave7days

youhave7days Active Member

Shadowrival im in chapter 5 to but i dont know what to do im iin the same spot your in help me plz

14. swiftflame

swiftflame Member

5 word.... items & fading blue portal

15. youhave7days

youhave7days Active Member

i do not get what he is saying plz help im stuck plz

16. azzaboy

azzaboy Active Member

Chapter 9 warrior guide plz i got my warrior lenedary skill and i got the chest from the tree.
    dunno what i need to do next.

17. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

To:youhave7days

Go check your items and if you see a yellow seed use it in a portal where Manji is close to.

PS: How do you save in this game. I know it saves once you finish a chapter, but I don't know how to save while in a chapter. I already know quicksave, but i want regular save.

18. aghagh

aghagh Member

Im pretty sure its the guy with the crutch and wings. LIKe you know in kerning the woman that sells pots and equips? well the guy next to her should be the saving guy

19. crystalicice

crystalicice Member

I'm stuck on chapter 5, like how do you get out of leafre?

20. azzaboy

azzaboy Active Member

go up up and more up.
    or are you a thief.