1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Magic The Gathering

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Eadelas, Aug 14, 2010.

1. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

I noticed nobody put up a thread about the worlds most popular trading card game so I migh as well be the first.

How 'bout the new Magic 2011 Core Set? Possibly one of the best to come out in years.

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

It's an old game. Your best bet is to play the onlinev ersion

3. dellis

dellis New Member

Gah haven't played Magic since high school. always wanted to play it online but never knew if it cost money. figured it would in order to get cards and such.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

I played Magic somewhat actively for about a year. My friend only had older sets though, so we could never enter tournaments or anything. He recently sold his cards, and I really don't miss them.

5. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Yeah, umm? I seldom play this game because it takes too much time to construct your own favorite deck that would rarely fail from time to time. I have been an enthusiast for card games since middle school, yet recently I have a nack for creating cards for myself like drawing in the fine arts of magic. This hobby turned profession is really rewarding...too bad most of my drawings suck.
    Besides that I like to play with deck themes around creature types or mechanics (e.g. flashback).