1. This forum is in read-only mode.

looking for oldish turn-based (j?)rpg for ds

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by livyishness, Nov 14, 2012.

1. livyishness

livyishness New Member

I was introduced to this game ages ago checked it out and thought "eh maybe later" (had just played a bunch of turn-based games). I suddenly remembered it and now have an insatiable desire to play it! I have litterally looked for a ridiculous number of hours for it online and had no success in finding the game. all i can remember is....
    -turn based strategy game
    -could be a guy or girl main character (both were kinda cutesy looking)
    -there was this white haired demon dude with demon wings who was sarcastic, liked dumplings? (or something like that), and was sharing your body?
    -your female childhood friend was one of your party members
    -at the end of the game the female main character could romance the demon dude
    Now I realize the chances of anyone actually knowing the game from this description is slim but.....IM DESPERATE HERE please help me!

2. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

hmmm you should try the new ragnarok tactics game for psp :eek: if you like turn based style xD also not sure about that game but sounds familiar. btw inb4 i upload a huge amount of rpgs so not sure if people play them anymore....

3. Reider

Reider Modereider

I know a game that meets that criteria except it was a PS2 game.

The one that comes to mind is called Soul Nomad.

4. livyishness

livyishness New Member

yess!!!!!! thats the one :) you dont know how happy i am right now!!!! the fact that it is for ps2 shows how little i know buuuttt regardless im going to play it. thank you so much reider elymasti

5. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Now I want to try this game, hehe.

6. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Haha, I downloaded this just to see what it was. Seems like another Nippon Ichi Disgaea-esque title.