1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Looking for Love Revo DS Cheats

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by Devilkid32176, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

okay, been looking and unable to find the individual AR codes to win one of their hearts, i understand that there is a code on there to win all of their hearts but that is not what im looking for though :(

any help on locating this AR code would be nice, thank you :)

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Did you try Neoseeker? Or CodeJunkies?
    They usually have a good collection of codes that might be what you are after.

3. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

okay, xeni ill look at those sites

(edit) i check both sites, none seem to have this game on it xeni :( it seems this game isnt that popular but i will keep my hope up though

4. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Unpopular games, usually get few or no attention. Maybe try requesting some in those sites that Xeni suggested. Who knows someone might drop you a few.

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I'm really tempted to change my name to Xeni now.

6. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

There are actually lots of Love Revo cheats, unfortunately, at least in my experience, none of them show up on the recently finished translation. I'm not sure why - I input the game ID directly from the rom (it's YLVK B5255B1A according to mine) but the cheats just don't show up. Maybe it's because the cheats are Japanese and from what I understand, the translation was made from the Korean version of the game?

Anyway, if someone knows how to make the cheats actually WORK, that would be fab.

Please? This game is bloody impossible without cheating.

7. buchichu

buchichu Well-Known Member

bump

still not finding WORKING codes for this frustrating game. Again, tons of codes, just none show up on this version. help?