1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Legacy of Kain reboot?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by JamiePage, Aug 10, 2012.

1. JamiePage

JamiePage Member

Am I the only one that is holding on to this rumour?

Crystal Dynamics are considering to make a return to the Legacy Of Kain series The team behind the new Tomb Raider, this could mean a new Soul Reaver, I'm Excited!!

Anyone else?

2. reekon_retro

reekon_retro Well-Known Member

Would be Awesome to have Raziel back. Is it rumoured for PS3 or Vita?

3. JamiePage

JamiePage Member

There was no set platform but i am assuming it would be PS3, i'd love to see Raziel back in the horrific realm of Nosgoth with revamped graphics (no pun intended), i have no idea in the progress they have had with it but i suppose its a waiting game as they are working on the Tomb Raider release :(

4. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Even if "Legacy of Kain" did come back I hope it would start where it left off on their last title of the series not a reboot of the original games unless they added new abilities or a more in depth story line to it. I really enjoyed this title so I don't see as to how they can't continue expanding on the story line much more than it already has to be honest.

Aside from that I think they should revamp "Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2" because I personally thought the gameplay was kind of chummy compared to "Defiance." If they just put those elements and style into Soul Reaver 2 reinstallment, I'd be bloody well satisfied.

5. YoungLean

YoungLean Member

I've only played the first game, but I would love to see the entire series get a reboot.