1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I've had it up to here!

Discussion in 'Rants' started by JazzyBunny, Mar 27, 2010.

1. JazzyBunny

JazzyBunny Well-Known Member

I can't stand it any longer, I'm getting sick and tired of too many idiots complaining about R4 cards and how the newer roms "have" to work on it. Get the fu*k over it already, I myself use R4 but I don't complain about it. I enjoy it for what it is, when it comes to games like Sonic & SEGA all star racing guess what? I bought it! Yes kids money can buy you things in case you forgot. Being one of the few older members on RomU I have grown tiresome of so many rants of what you want to happen with your flashcard. Yet at the same time I have a solution, take the same time spent on ranting about your card and actually learn how to AP hack. Perhaps down the line you can become the R4 Hero that everyone else is looking for. If you feel that this is too much then please shut the fu*k up about R4 cards!

2. Tony13_562

Tony13_562 New Member

Calm the F*ck down haha

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

That sounds like a rant. ;)

The main flashcart that many people talk and hear about is the R4.

That's the first one that I had heard about anyways.

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

Just a request but could you please not use pink for your text?

My eyes would love you dearly for this.

5. JazzyBunny

Re: I\'ve had it up to here!

It's not that I'm getting bent out of shape, it's just why cry over something that isn't in your control. I would much rather them take some action instead of crying over it.

Post Merge: [time]1269667277[/time]
    Sorry but I'm a sucker for pink :D

6. Tony13_562

Tony13_562 New Member

truee

7. JazzyBunny

Not a rant more like take action and stop crying

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I know what you mean though.

But like I said, many people don't know any other flash cart other than the R4...which is very sad.

I think it needs to die personally.

9. JazzyBunny

Re: I\'ve had it up to here!

Like for example I wanted to play SRT Exceed on R4 so I fixed it and posted it pre patched. Instead of crying about it I fixed the problem and helped others. I wish others would follow.
    Post Merge: [time]1269667619[/time]
    Coming from an R4 user myself I agree, sadly, but I agree

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I used to, but I don't anymore because of my Acekard 2i.

I can't test the patched roms to see if they work correctly on a non-working flash cart.

11. JazzyBunny

Well I just wanted to post this before I went to bed, I will be on first thing in the morning seeing that I don't have work. See you all then.

12. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

I can totally see your point. This happens all the time when some new fun game comes out.

13. JazzyBunny

It's coming to a point now where I dread new games. I can only imagine what's going to happen when Golden Sun DS drops, I'll probably make a thread about it a week before it hits RomU (same as the Sonic Collection thread I made) just so that people can get an early start

14. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Woe, it's not that big of a deal, sure people complain, a lot. But honestly the complainers probably won't even see this topic

15. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

Well, I prefer Jazz here get the steam off of his chest without punching babies in the face, yes?

R4. I remember those days... Loads of fun until new games came out. And then I got Ace! Weee~

Huh? What? OK, go on, let it out buddy, I'm here for ya...

16. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Well said, it's been a while I saw you here.

To make that person notice this, put something 'attracting' on the title.

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Up to where?

Relative to what?

18. JazzyBunny

Re: I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'ve had it up to here!

It seems that others aren't fazed by almost every thread having 200 or more people/kids whining over R4 AP cracks. When I read on the forums I really don't wanna skim through BS just to read others who posts something worth reading.
    Post Merge: [time]1269724190[/time]
    Hi Nat haven't seen or heard from you in awhile, hope all is well :D
    Post Merge: [time]1269724331[/time]
    Yeah something along the lines of "NEW R4 FIRMWARE UPDATE" and watch them fill this up with complains and comments of me lying and crushing their petty dreams. Think I'll pass Mega, but then again it is nice to see you as well.
    Post Merge: [time]1269724498[/time]
    :eek: Leave my chest out of this :eek: Nor would I ever hurt a baby, and thanx for support but I just hate that RomU is filled with complainer instead of action-takers
    Post Merge: [time]1269724734[/time]
    Of course they wouldn't see this post because in no way does this make their life easier. No answers to fixing games they could buy, I'd actually prefer this be a discussion if anything. Thanx for posting :D

19. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

It might faze me, but i don't read the topics a lot since i have an acekard. A lot of the whining people really want to play the games apparently, so much so that they don't actually read the billions of other topics on the subject. If they started reading topics like these, then they would have to go and actually read the countless of topics that state "no, there is no fix, stop making topics about it" and such topics, there lies the problem.

20. gaynorvader

gaynorvader Well-Known Member

I avoid all these problems by using emulation :D No problems as of yet, but I'm sure someone'll shout at me that game X doesn't work.