1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Is Israel a fantasy?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by 1prinnydood, Jun 19, 2010.

1. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Israel is the biblical Garden of Eden renewed. Has it been found in the current State of Israel? Who is Israel? Is religion useful in such talk? Has land ownership ever been legit, anywhere on earth?

Personally I would like the concept of Israel destroyed as I consider it a shit land based fantasy described by ignorant curs who wanted to justify land grabbing.

I do not describe some fantastic land, I am talking about the modern State of Israel.

2. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

I believe Israel should be destroyed too. Fucking parasite country leeching off US tax dollars...

KKK REPRESENT, BROTHER!

3. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

KKK, go fuck yourself(read on); parasite country? well I guess people should talk about that rather than ignore the possibility, but this is the problem with Israel either I am Nazi or Jew, I am not either but I am concerned with the concept of Israel giving birth to such thoughts. Is the concept itself not the problem? and would my KKK commentator not consider that this is a very conceptual issue trying to find basis in land?

To my KKK commentator I would say, you need to find and place your own mind within fantasy to understand the problem, it is not helpful to consider that Israel is a lie within that but do consider that you are Israel and you are its destroyer and these thoughts cannot exist outside Israel.

Again to the KKK fellow, if you consider this fantasy land you must consider Albion which if it existed would be just as silly in my mind, but that is just me; this is not a rant post I do want to hear more from KKK but I would prefer if someone slammed my views. Then we can chat about Israel.

4. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

KKK guy can fuck himself. Anyway I fear this debate will turn into an arguement, these type of subjects usually do.

5. cuccio123

cuccio123 Well-Known Member

KKK guy.
    Very descriptive.
    The cunt's name is Grand Dragon.
    Which is very oriental.

6. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I suspect that argument will enter into this debate, and why not argue a little? So long as argument is civil I see no harm but I will be quick to petition the mods if things get nasty.
    I wish to debate this topic as it is, in my mind important, but I am under no illusions that it should not be without passion. I do understand hate exists in this topic. Therefore it must be worthy of discussion, to discuss without passion is to play at debate.

7. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Lol haha yeah they have some funny ass names. Perhaps a debate about them would be woth it.
    Yeah perhaps, go for it I just commented because of the KKK member, but I know this topic will get very icey Ive been in an debate that nothing was really debatable but it was nothing but a huge arguement. Take heed, lol. (I sounded cool :))

8. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Cheers for the advice tyson, I have been round the blocks a few times on RomU and you are correct subjects like this can get very ugly.

Perhaps part of my quest is when it is not a question of race or religion why do we fear this topic of Israel and why do we avoid it? In the past such topics do draw on race and religion, I want to get into the idea Israel is a name not of a place but of a person or a thing.

A thing to fight about perhaps but what is this thing that is Israel and the State of Israel claims?

9. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Well I rather not get too much into it. All I have to say that Israel plays a big part of the Christian God's Bible, which of whom I believe in. Israel is a place not a name. It is home to the Jews, so may say God's children but than again aren't we all. In terms of it all--I hate thinking about it and seeing that it's 12:33 AM here I rather not piss myself off thinking about it lol :)

10. Sekky

Sekky Member

I just took the greatest shit on some chick's chest last night and somehow it reminded me of how stupid people can be. On a separate note, I will continue to shit on your mother's chest. That is all.

11. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Thanks your comment was very useful. It went along with the topic :)

12. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

13. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Go troll your ass back to your lonely hill billy hideout :)

14. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

I have no interest in your beliefs and your bible offers little on the subject of Israel. You will find the word frequently used in the Talmud in the first person. However Israel also features frequently in medieval christian demonica mostly regarding land, place or jewels.

Such fantasy leads to the idea of myth. I do not doubt Israel is not only fantastic but also mythic, but is it a wanderlust for bronze age pasture? Or a person with skill to till the land? and if either do we want or need to fight about it. Modern State of Isreal is a huge conurbation, with little to please the eye. State of Israel was a place after the second world war.

So who or what is Israel?

15. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

One way to find out. Take it upun yourself to journey there. Isreal is what it is. A place, perhaps there is a secret there that you may find out on your journey.

16. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt....ty for the input but have you read my posts?

17. tyson_rss

tyson_rss Guest

Yeah I have, you want to know some dirty little secret that just might not be possible for you to find out. The Isrealites themselfes may not know. Maybe WHATEVER it is, is just myth. Maybe you should go again...I'd get a refund for my t-shirt lol joke. But maybe you mislooked something on your visit. If youe dying to know that your best bet is to travel the whole damn region, would that be enough?

18. Sekky

Sekky Member

I just shit my pants.

19. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Tyson, this comment is really not pleasant to read, I did not mock your faith, or attack you in any way, and you come up with this crap. Fine, but please do pm me if you want to continue with this line because I really am interested in peoples thoughts about the IDEA of Israel, and whether that idea is in any way expressed through the land that we now call Israel.

I have been obvious and open in stating that I think the current State of Israel is a joke and I do think it is an insult to the name Israel, I have no platform or hidden agenda on this, it is simply my thoughts on the weight behind the name itself.
    I hope in this debate to get beyond religion, as 'Israel' was a Baalinist pre-semetic term for an agro utopia. A land of plenty, free of fear and religion... perhaps. We are talking about a golden age concept that in my mind has never been realised, and for me the State of Israel is the antithesis of this concept and in itself; I feel that such concepts are by their very nature a poison for humanity as every effort to obtain this ideal is fraught with disaster.

So again I ask is Israel a fantasy or can fantasy become reality? and if so what cost is acceptable?

20. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

guys can we cut the trolling!

and 1prinny i think it would help if you made a clear point, it is also probably impossible to discuss Israel without including religion somewhere.