1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[Insert stupid intro title here, oh wait....]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shadowkami, May 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shadowkami

shadowkami New Member

Hey everyone My name's Ma'at. I'm a highschool sophomore. I'm a gifted student, and I just turned 15 less than 2 months ago. My hobbies include listening to music, gaming, designing websites. I would say I read the rules but I was surprised that there were none to my search. Other than that here are a few other things I like or dislike.

I like anime. I don't watch enough to be classified as an otaku but quite enough to be a Moe.

I'm a Heroes addict. I can't get enough of that show. I like house too but I can't remember the last time I watched an episode.

I love music. I'll pretty much listen to anything especially techno, hardstyle, psy trance and except mainstream rap and all country.

I'm a nintendork. Sony and Microsoft ain't got nothin on nintendo. Don't get me wrong I love the other two but they're not how I roll. I've always dreamed of a tekken on a nintendo system.

I'm broke, like every other highschooler. But I'm in the process of making a web design business. I'm kinda good at graphic design, but when I combine the two together I bring on the apocalypse(in a good way).

I love pokemon. I just bought platinum for my birthday and It rox my socks. I competitive battle so PM me if you wanna go up for a battle sometime.

My favorite game genres are RPGs and FPSs. I can't say I'm a "FPS|doug", but I'm one of the badassest RP Gamers you'll ever see. This is self explanatory as to why I like pokemon now.

I live in columbus, ohio. I'll be wearing a green and brown striped zip up sweater chillin at the mall. Feel free to stalk me :p

That's all I can really come up with. I can't guarantee that I'll post alot but I will try to make an effort.

2. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I got bored reading that, theres no way I'm stalking you :)

Hello.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomUlation shadowkami :)

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomUlation shadow. I'm 15 too :p

5. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

OHAYOO!!!

6. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomU

7. skynth

skynth Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomU! shadowkami.
    Signature has a poem to please thee!

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Enjoy the Community!!!

9. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Wow...The introduction is longer than mine.Welcome aboard!

10. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

Meow and welcome! =^.^=

11. sd95

sd95 Well-Known Member

uhhh.....yeah welcome to RomUlation and nice intro :p

12. noitenshi

noitenshi Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomU, Kami. :)

13. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

enjoy the community