1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Immigration in the UK

Discussion in 'Rants' started by cjdogger, Aug 28, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Immigration in the UK has got to a stage now when it's really pathetic and irritating, what do you think about it? I don't want really racist and nasty answers but you don't need really long debate posts, a couple of lines are okay and I hope nobody takes offense in this.
    Well now i've intro'd, i'd like you to read the lyrics to this song, it's true and it's funny ;)-
    Brand New Leather Jacket (sung to the tune of 'I've got a brand new combine harvester')

We came to England through the tunnel last night
    That’s right, that’s right.
    We claim asylum now they’re treating us right
    So right, so right.
    Something tells me Ahmed this is the place to be,
    ‘Cos here we’re getting everything, and we’re getting it for free.

[CHORUS]
    Oh, I’ve got a brand new leather jacket and a brand new mobile phone.
    Brits, they live in cardboard boxes while we get furnished homes.
    Legal aid, driving lessons, central heating and free pills.
    Oh, we get all the benefits and you get all the bills.

They drove a lorry from Ikea straight away.
    You pay, you pay.
    TVs and furniture, it was mostly ok.
    You pay, you pay.
    But the flat, it wasn’t suitable, the council’s run by fools.
    After crossing fifteen countries we need heated swimming pools.

[CHORUS]

We go to garage to buy nice motor car.
    Price is no bar.
    Plush BMW ‘cos we come so far.
    Price is no bar.
    It costs many thousands but man oh what the heck,
    We come back tomorrow and pay with welfare check.

[CHORUS]

We take our trolleys round Tesco's each day.
    You pay, you pay.
    Piled high with goodies, oh that is the way.
    You pay, you pay.
    Food and drink and CDs, phone cards and blue jeans,
    Old lady, she get angry so we stole her tin of beans.

[CHORUS]

We get TV License, gas, electricity.
    For me, for me.
    Your generosity is amazing to see.
    For me, for me.
    You even pay our phone bill so we call Afghanistan
    Tell all our friends to come here and live on Englishman.

[CHORUS]

Our friends in Parliament, they all on our side.
    Cock-eyed, cock-eyed.
    Sometimes they talk tough but you know it’s a lie.
    Cock-eyed, cock-eyed.
    Immigration is a good thing, on that they all agree.
    The only ones who’ll stop it are the wicked BNP.

[CHORUS]

This is the chorus if you haven't figured it out yet :p :
    Oh, I’ve got a brand new leather jacket and a brand new mobile phone.
    Brits, they live in cardboard boxes while we get furnished homes.
    Legal aid, driving lessons, central heating and free pills.
    Oh, we get all the benefits and you get all the bills.

I'll put a download link up afterwards ;)
    [EDIT] Told you i'd get a link :D http://balder.org/lyde-video/Brand-New-Leather-Jacket.zip

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I don't like this trend either, just because wages are better in the UK or else where, it shouldn't be enough for you to up & leave your homeland. A lot of my countrymen work abroad & live behind loved ones to earn enough money to send their families & for what? To have a better life? Pssh! I rather die of hunger with my loved ones than to go to far off places, missing them constantly &/or even getting "the eye" from natives of said land. :'(

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this thread is far too true for my liking, over 85% of the UK's jobs now go to foreigners, while British people struggle to get jobs. In the city I used to live in they were translating the roadsigns and shop window displays into Polish, and my university were recommending students take classes in Polish so they can 'communicate with their new neighbours'. My opinion: you come to England, you damn well learn English or you get the fuck out. We don't want foreigners coming here with no intention of making a meaningful contribution to our society.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

That's right, that's right
    They don't just steal tin's o' beans, our jobs, houses and money :p

5. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

it really really pisses me off but only certain groups. i don't mind polish people they are cool they come to work, i know that people say "they're stealing our jobs" but those are the same people that need to get an education and don't intend on ever getting a job them selves, i like the polish cause i get NHS dental care and my current dentist is awesome and they fit in they just do their own thing and don't bother anyone as they know they are in someone Else's country and they show respect.

Muslims drive me nuts, that's not meant in a racist way its the fact that they move to a country that is christian/catholic with schools that are owned and founded by churches and the tell us we can't do anything and it has to be their way.
    an example

the world cup for football(soccer) comes up or a match of that type where countries are involved
    the flag for the English team is the Saint George's cross and because it has religious history the bastards complain and get it band from schools and public places in areas full of Muslims.
    for fuck sake the nerve these people have this is our country a christian country with our own history we can do what we like and if you don't like it fuck off. what makes it worse is our damn government is so afraid of offending them that they give in to every stupid thing they want.
    if i went to their country I'd respect their culture not force my beliefs on them. and they should do the same.

i do think that we should take the same approach as other countries and not allow any in but our government are a bunch of pussies.
    did you know when it got really bad they tried paying people to go home, how stupid is that just stop worrying and deport the bastards its not our problem if their country is a pile of shit.

I'm hoping in the next election conservative get voted in cause they're not a bunch of idiots and might sort out the shit state that our country has gotten in to.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Same thing as loony said:

If you darned Koreans want to live here in the Philippines, you better start talking in Filipino! :p

7. Loonylion

Not a hope, they're all foreign arse kissers :(

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm so angry that I hope the BNP get voted!

9. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Strange isn't it? We're all from different parts of the world, we argue &/or agree on issues here (on RomUlation), but we all share these common thoughts:

To each his own

Foreigners get out

And our countries piss us off in one way or another

10. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah, you know why?
    Here's the answer: Our Governments Are Crap!!!

11. Loonylion

Immigration is a good thing, but ONLY if it is controlled. The current UK government aren't controlling immigration, they're just letting everyone and anyone in. as a result our population has increased by about 20 million above the normal rate and the infrastructure can't cope. Also the fucking EU with their stupid 'freedom of movement' laws isn't helping.

12. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

As I always say, We Should Have A Point System! :-\ But no.... "You come, you can have this and that, you don't need to work, the Brit's will pay for you!"

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Add to this the whole "Globalization agenda"

We live in one world, therefore we must be able to move around in it freely as we wish.

(I'm kinda having this image developing in my head, where everyone posting here is already grunting in anger & are hankering for something to let out their rage)

14. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

We shouldn't be took advantage of(The Countries' actual people who were born there), democracy isn't exactly true is it?

15. Cahos Rahne Veloza

So it's not just people from third world countries being taken advantaged by foreigners from developing countries. People in developing countries are also being taken advantaged by foreigners from third world countries. What the hell's going on in this world? ???

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Annoying crap that should be changed but isn't. "Cruel world" isn't it?

17. monter

monter Guest

I dont want to sound mean but I hate all these charitys asking for money that I dont have as I DONT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT KIDS IN AFRICA ! If they want help they should do it themselves. After if you give a man a fish he eats for a day but teach him how to fish he eats forever.

18. Loonylion

who pays to teach him to fish?

19. monter

monter Guest

It was an analogy.

20. Loonylion

I know, I am pointing out that teaching them to be self-sufficient also costs money.