1. This forum is in read-only mode.

...I'm BACK!

Discussion in 'Rants' started by mds64, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Hello, for those that know I've been away for a few days, why?

Simple, I got a warning that disabled my posting rights, for calling someone a "twat".

Now from what people have told me, twat is just another word for "idiot", plus the fact is if I hear a certain word used often and used similar to a word I already know, I thus consider it just another way of saying (Like how I use "bloody" the same as "friggin" or "f****ing"-to just make what is is I'm on about somewhat bigger)

I never knew what on earth a "twat" was until after my warning, so for the user (unless it's that new troller about) that I may said it to, I apologize for the insult, I only meant it as "idiot" and because what you may have said...just seemed stupid enough for me to say that, and because I run on impulse at times I can get out of hand.

Also a bit of a warning for other romU posters, the last warning I got was a few months away, obviously the warning system is different, it doesn't seem "percent" based like before because after a few months you'd think I'd be on zero, but to get my post rights stopped after so long leads me to think this...

RomU possibly runs on a 3 strike system, not sure if it's just me considering the amount of "crap" I apparently post, but whatever the case, be careful with what you say, and who you say it to, for any moderators or the much loved admins, this is niot a stab, this is an "apologetic" rant (yup, I'm actually saying sorry, though some people may not understand how I work and it may not seem like I am...)

So sorry to those offended and the romU staff for making them work harder than they should.

EDIT:I might be treading on thin ice here, but I did sit down and think about this topic, so again sorry if...it seems rude considering I just got freed :(

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

ha serves you right for been a twat :p

could tell you wasn't here mate, romu was quiet all weekend

3. MessoMesso

MessoMesso Well-Known Member

I still couldn't believed you were suspended! You, the nice man who sent me a message apologising for something you said that you later felt attacked me on a personal level, being banned for insulting someone?

Well, anywho, welcome back. Twat.

4. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

BOOBS!!!

And welcome back ;D

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

XD

Well for me to call someone a twat means I don't know them, I don't call regulars/random strangers unless being morons anything.

Otherwise I'd call everyone with an r4 a "twat", the card is outdated and their been sucked in buying those horrid things...

Yes I still consider "twat" idiot, and this isn't my first ever infraction, I disagree with some but I'm not in charge of who starts what and what it becomes.

*For those that don't know, i was making fun of messo's preferences, but for once I realized I may have over stepped my line and decided to make amends

That and you saw my facebook status.

I still had an active hand in romU, some post needed reporting, and thanks to some friends I was still able to help people who posted on my behalf.

Why thank you queen of spam :)

6. MessoMesso

Frankly, I still have no idea what you said that you thought so offended me. Would you kindly direct me to this incident so I can rightfully call you a twat?

♥ GAY LURV

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

It seems to be gone, my guess was someone doing some troll posting...and I MUST have reported it.

My guess is I was caught in the cross fire, him trolling, and I must have called him a twat because I was getting annoyed...

Type in twat, and you won't find many uses of it.

Just call me one here, and I'm good XD

8. MessoMesso

...Grr dammit.

I guess I'll have to settle on calling you a twat for spelling "psychotic" wrong. Twat.

9. 6Toushiro9

6Toushiro9 Well-Known Member

HEY I HAVE AN R4!!
    Also welcome back

10. MessoMesso

GO TO HELL

Haha, no, just kidding.

Anyway, welcome back Hypnos. By the way, while you were gone I used your Paypal to get me a dildo.

11. msg2009

LMAO!

12. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Hypnos, getting warned sucks :(

13. sylky0604

sylky0604 Well-Known Member

ohhh a pink one??

14. MessoMesso

15. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

hey your back

i feel like posting a twat..... twat

16. MessoMesso

Screw you I got to him first!

-brandishes pink dildo-

17. msg2009

it would be nice for somebody to clarify the warning system, ive had 2 warnings already. is it a 3 strike system?
    i cant survive without romu please dont ban me

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Re: ...I\'m BACK!

...I thought you never got warnings?

The old system was easy to avoid, just shut up until your clear and then spam like hell.

They won't tell us :(
    Post Merge: [time]1273484098[/time]
    Also guys, I don't mind the name calling here, but please be advised...it may encourage other user's to abuse "twat" even though I used it as "idiot" and not for what it means in british slang, I don't you all to get warnings just because of my apologetic rant :(

19. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

Who the twat are you again?

For the record, I got an R4 back when it was rightfully the king of flashcarts. I still prefer it to my technically superior iTouch, too.

20. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The r4 was good back in the day, that I know...I should have been more specific.

The people who buy the CLONES and FAKES are idiots (just to avoid using twat-whoops!), but then again they possibly didn't know about the issues they'd have...

Still, not smart for those who don't know about what they are in for, research is required before buying anything people :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.