1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I like this place! ^^

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ThatCrazyGirlAgain, May 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seriously, it reminds me of a different place I used to like. ^^ It was nice.

But it's not really important.

And that's terrible. ;D

Okay, down to business - Hello, I am Ljubica (that IS my actual name. Pity me.) and I'm a 22 year old English Student from this backwater country no one's ever really heard about.

The reason I mentioned it is because the backwaterness is why I'm here - I own a DS and a GBA (though it's kinda ancient and the A button isn't speaking to me anymore ::) ) but I can't really get my hands on any of the games I'd like to buy. (and internet shopping is off limits because of a colourful array of reasons I won't get into x3)

For example, I'm a HUGE fan of the Suikoden series, but I couldn't buy Tierkreis because all we've got here is Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero and Guitar Hero. ::) How to play my beloved game then? THE INTERWEBS, of course! ^o^

SO - I'm an RPG girl. XD

Apart from projecting myself into the lives of super-awesome heroes whose sheer awesomeness I'll never be able to achieve in reality, I also enjoy reading, writting, drawing, annoying my roommate, poking fun at ridiculously popular stuff (movies, books, music, you name it xD) and taking care of my beloved Labrador Retriever, Bozzart. ^^

Plus, I'm kind of into ridiculously long sentences. ;)

Something more about me?

I'm about to wash my hair in ten minutes. :p

In case you're still reading and aren't dead or blind or something by now - hiya. x3

2. getbuck21

getbuck21 Well-Known Member

Hey Ljubica :) welcome to romulation... it kicks ass right?

3. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Good for you joining the Community, Ljubica!

If you've nothing of interest right now, try the Forum games section, just a suggestion.

4. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Now how could you not like a name that means Violet flower in english? Welcome to Romulation :)

5. Multi-quote button...wherefore art thou...? [​IMG]

Why - yes, yes it does, amigo. In fact, it kicks the very ass of asskicking. xD

...I gather this means we're allowed to use the word 'ass'. ^^ Goodie. It got censored on a different forum I used to go to. Imagine how embarASSed I was when I had to intentionally misspell 'embarassed'. ::)

What was I going to say...? OH - thanks for the welcome!

I will! I love those thingies. /hopes they have the ban thread/ Thank you for welcoming me. ^^

GASP! You KNOW! I'm not sure if I should be happy or if I should...terminate you. XD (kidding, of course) Thanks for the welcome! ^^

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Welcome to RomUlation Ljubica :) Hiya!

7. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Welcome Ljubica

8. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

hi...

9. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

WooHoo an RPG player and love the sig (i'm a huge Batman comics fan)
    oh yeah welcome to RomU enjoy your stay.

10. Hi, thanks for the welcome! ^^

Thank you and hello.... /awkward silence/ ...pickles?

/high-fives you/ w00t - RPG-loving Batman fans! Hehe, thanks for the welcome and for the praise. I giggled hysterically for fifteen minutes after I found that pic. You have GOT to pity the fool who looked up at the huge guy with a flipping, batwing-shaped cape and a bat mask and the Batman logo on his chest and asked: "Who are you!?".

[​IMG]

11. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. It's always great to have someone new to drive insa- I mean, it's nice to have someone new to greet... ¬.¬

12. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Welcome to Romulation Chosen One!
    There is no such thing as a backwater country that no one's ever really heard about on Romulation!
    anyway enjoy your stay here :D

PS: don't die yet

13. Drive ME insane? You poor, misguided mortal! I EAT my friends!

...>.>......<.<....

Beacause they're all mostly potato chips. [​IMG]

Thank you...now where's my red pill♪....? ^^

Oh, I won't I still have to finish my will and to do that, I need to have stuff to put in it. XD I reckon I'm good for the next forty years or so.

14. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

OH MY GOD!!!
    PENNY AND TISSUE SAY HELLO TO POTATO CHIPS!!
    aww come on guys don't be shy

Oh you'll want to kill yourself after spending some time here
    oh you'll see...

15. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Well hello Ljubica! I hope you worship the Almighty Seph, or face damnation...

btw, does your name have any special meaning?

16. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

yeah... /another awkward silence/ I dont like pickles...

17. Krusha

Krusha Well-Known Member

Heloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

So, have you lost that slight qualm with sanity you may or may not have entered with?
    cos if you THINK you have sanity then you do!... wait that isn't right

18. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

"Sanity's for the Weak!"

Joking...

19. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Extravaganza insane maybe...

20. skynth

skynth Well-Known Member

Welcome..

This place likes you too! ... I think ^^

I hate Music.. but perhaps, I could get along with ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.