1. This forum is in read-only mode.

homefront

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by gameboy5.0, Mar 16, 2011.

1. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

hay i just got my copy today :D and i have to say it is fun to play even tho i beat the game in 5 hours it still fun. i have not been able to play online because there sever is messing up put i can wait. but from the looks this might blow black ops out of the water.

has any one got online and play a match

2. scorpio1964

scorpio1964 Active Member

From what I have heard and seen, it's a pretty fun game. People have been saying good things so far like the Battle Points being a good edition and how upon spawing it shows you the entire map so your know where everyone is and how you always spawn near you team and how "you can be playing with a red bad and still do better than if you were playing with a green bar on CoD." Of course I haven't played it myself so don't take my word on it.

Also people have been saying that it plays NOTHING like CoD which is very ok with me as I'm tired of people comparing almost every shooter out there with CoD. Seriously I'm planning on holding out on major titles this year so I can play some new IP's like this and Brink.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

yha trying to compare this to cod is going to make you think dame this game is good. i have to say from game play even on the lower setting the game can still be hard at times. i mean you can only take about 5 to 10 secs of being shot before you die on higher lvs it goes from 3 to5 on the highest being out for more then 2 will get you kill. i just wish the sever was working so that i can play it online. that where the real fun goes >:D

4. mifrah11

mifrah11 New Member

COD rox =D

5. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

This game sucks, plain and simple.

6. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

ive heard and seen that too. it has great ideas like BP and killstreak rewards, but gameplay kinda sucks. there is only 2 gameplay types on MP, and movement seems kinda sloppy and laggy. ill stick to CoD until that perfect FPS games comes out

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

My cousins have been playing it... and they say it's pretty good. They like and play CoD all the time as well.

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I don't see anything wrong with two gameplay types, considering Battlefield has had only 3 really good ones in the entire series (Rush, Conquest, Titan). Homefront basically has Conquest and TDM, Conquest imo is the most versatile gametype in the sense that you're never doing just one thing.

It looks alright, but I'm passing on it for Brink and Portal 2 coming out in the coming months.

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

It's a good game... when you can actually play it. My copy now decides to freeze whenever I try to play single player, forcing a hard reset. Then there's the online problems... constant freezing in the lobby and when trying to leave parties, again forcing a hard reset. Good job Kaos..!!