1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Hiya my name is...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wrathful, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Wrathful

Wrathful New Member

As you can see I decided my username as Wrathful after a certain character. Anyways I'm supposed to be a busy guy studying but I procrastinate my days away watching anime and playing games, mostly JRPG.

Aside from that, I like music a lot and my guilty pleasure would be Jpop. I may act like an otaku but I don't really consider myself hardcore. Currently I live in Queensland in Australia where all the games and anime I want to buy are unavailable and everything's generally expensive.

Also I know a little Japanese but since there's not many chances to speak the language, it will probably take another couple of years before I can say I'm alright. Now you know a bit about me, I will conclude and leave with a little greeting, 'Nice to meet you.'

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Welcome to Romulation ^^

3. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Hello. So you watch anime, play jrpgs, listen to jpop and you're learning Japanese?

4. Wrathful

Wrathful New Member

yep, I just revealed that I'm a weababoo but be assured, I don't utter random Japanese out of nowhere. It happened to be merely my lifestyle. You are free to refer to me by that if you happened to see me randomly saying Japanese word for no reason. And another thing to note about me, I never ever use smilies, silly punctuation faces or butchered and misspelled words in anywhere.

There are many other better things to say but that was all I remembered. Anyways thanks for the welcome.

5. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Why do you care so much about what other people think of you?
    Are you really so disillusioned that you think that people give a shit when you call yourself an otaku?
    I mean, really, don't you think it's pretty lame to call yourself something and then go "Oh, no, no, I call myself one, but I don't really act like one, really!"?
    And for god's sake, it's weeaboo, not weababoon. Dork.

Is that so? Then translate this for me, even a beginner like yourself should be able to handle this much: 中出しの幸せ

6. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Don't mind this guy. ^
    He's talking about himself.

Now the real question is: Are you hot?

7. Wrathful

Wrathful New Member

Boku Wa Nihongo wo sukoshi shite imasu.
    I'm ok looking, I suppose but nothing much to expect.

8. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

BRING THE FIYAAAAAAAAAAH

9. doommaker

doommaker Guest

hey welcome to RomUlation....I'm a bit late to the party...