1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Highly Recommended Manga Series: '(Rabbit) Doubt' & 'Judge'

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Kiekoes, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

[​IMG][​IMG]

So I just finished reading 'Doubt' (or 'Rabbit Doubt') and I just got to chapter 11 on 'Judge'. So far Judge is being AMAZING and Doubt was so good that it made #3 on my list of favorite Anime/Manga (which is a huge list, and if a series is anywhere from #10 - #1, it's fucking good). Well, if you are interested in reading, here are the plots and links to read them on MangaFox.

Plot
    There's a game going around in Japan called 'Rabbit Doubt'. The premise of the game is that all of the players are rabbits in a colony, and one amongst them is randomly chosen to be a wolf that infiltrated the group of rabbits. Every round, the wolf kills off a rabbit, and every round, the group tries to figure out which of the rabbits is actually a wolf in disguise. Sometimes the kids who play this game decide to meet up in person, and Yuu, Mitsuki, Rei, Hajime, Eiji, and Haruka have done just that (although Hajime didn't show up). Unfortunately, they are knocked unconscious and awaken in an abandoned psychiatric hospital to meet Hajime Komaba and discover Rei hanged. The group find Rei's cell phone and realize that they're playing a real-life game of "Rabbit Doubt". To survive, the wolf, described as the liar, must die.

Read
    Rabbit Doubt | MangaFox

Plot
    Hiro's brother Atsuya is dating Hiro's childhood friend and secret crush Hikari. Hiro's affection for Hikari will lead him to commit an un-punishable crime against his older brother. At least, he thinks it is un-punishable, until he is kidnapped and imprisoned by a group of people wearing animal masks. They receive a videotape which explains that all of the people there are sinners. It also explains that every 12 hours, the group has to choose someone to die by voting on a person. This must continue until there are only 4 left. Let the judging begin!

Read
    Judge | MangaFox

P.S.: Doubt is better than Judge.

2. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

Sounds... Interesting...

3. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

Ohey, I've read them both. I prefer Judge, though that may be partially due to the translated versions I've read.

Don't really know what else to say except; yeah, they're both great and give them a chance if you like, uh "mind based" stories.

4. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

You finished Judge? I can only find Judge up to Chapter 11 translated.

5. kenny6457

I'm almost done with Chapter 1, Reminds me of 999 actually.

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Which one? ;D

7. kenny6457

Doubt, It's alot better then I thought actually, I'm on chapter 2 now.

8. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Awesome!

9. kenny6457

Damn I want this to be made into a game like 999

10. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Prepare for the plot twist. :p

11. kenny6457

Chapter 4?

12. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Plot twist is in Chapter 14, where you'll see who the wolf is.

13. kenny6457

Ah, I'm on Chpater 4, page 22 atm so just wondering

14. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I never read manga online cuz my eyes can stand to read a screen for that long. It is a shame I know.
    Anyway, I like to watch series more :^p

15. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

The manga is sold by KANA in the Netherlands and Belgium in both Dutch and French ;)

16. kenny6457

They sell in US?