1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Help me remember this anime?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by toffster92, May 24, 2011.

1. toffster92

toffster92 Well-Known Member

It was a long time ago now, there was this one anime series I watched a few episodes of.

All I can remember was that it was about a boy who got sent to a fantasy world.
    He was the spitting image of the princess of this kingdom who went missing some time before he came.
    In order to not create panic they made him wear a wig and pretend he was the princess.

Also, there was also this "ultimate weapon of destruction" in the form of an android.
    To activate her, you had to wind her up using a special key, and whoever wound the android would be its master. Also, one wind up would last 20 years.

There was also this giant floating fortress in the sky in the shape of an eyeball called the "God's eye" and the only way to get in was by combining the powers of three oracles or sorceresses or whatever they were called. Oh and the android was located there.

So that's basically it. I forgot the name of the anime and I REALLY want to watch it because I had no idea what it was all about when I first saw it. (I was 12 years old at the time)

Oh and I don't know if this helps but it was channel AXN in the philippines.

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

He was the spitting image of the princess of this kingdom who went missing some time before he came.
    In order to not create panic they made him wear a wig and pretend he was the princess.

XFD, obviously this was a japanese anime

3. toffster92

Also, might I add that the guy was having dreams about the android girl before he came to the fantasy world and then he fell in love with the android girl when they met.

And it turns out that the princess was a lesbian and kept trying to sleep next to the three oracles/sorceresses whenever she could.

4. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

El-Hazard?

5. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Yeah, the word "anime" is what gave it away for me.

6. toffster92

Yup! That's it! Thanks Solu! Now I just have to find a place where they have that series.
    Mods can Lock this now.

7. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Lol. The only thing you had to do was type 'Lesbian Princess anime' in google, and click on the first link =P