1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Heil Hitler! Heil mein Fuehrer!!

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by maxmahito, Nov 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

As the topic name suggests, I don't know why, but, suddenly out of blue, my younger brother wants to shout the lines "Heil Hitler! Heil mein Fuehrer!!" in Nazi salute pose in Germany when he visits Munich next month for his student exchange programme.

So, he asked me to find a suitable place in the city where his "little" play would not get attention of "undesired" people AKA law enforcers.I tried talking some sense into him, but he is a great fan of Hitler though he despises his racism and the holocaust.He argues Hitler's policies were responsible for "unpreceedented growth of military and economy in Germany" and extends his argument further by saying "If only Hitler didn't have those rascist feelings and greed for conquering other countries, he would have been on par with any great national hero, perhaps even greater than Joan of Arc."

Ultimately, I've given up convincing him to not do that theatric act over there in Germany.My question here is - Is there, perhaps, any "safe" place for my brother to do the Nazi Saulte? He is so bent on doing it that I fear he would do it in the airport if I don't help him.....

2. oldgamer1967

oldgamer1967 New Member

Use of this salute is currently a criminal offense in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

no, there is nowhere safe. He will be arrested and most likely deported.

4. maxmahito

*Sigh*......this is becoming a major tension now.He won't cease thinking about it.He is so determined that he'll do it in airport.

Are there any videos where I can demonstrate to him how cruel the law works? Perhaps, a jail torture video or two for nazi saulting?

5. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

hey, you should teach your brother about pol pot and the khmer rouge. he'll be a huge fan as he is a massive cunt

6. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Re: Sieg mein kaiser! Sieg heil Reinhard!!

Your brother is an idiot, and he doesn't know shit about Hitler.
    He's just repeating what people have said on the net and wants some attention for his "outrageous" actions.
    So just tell him that even if there weren't any police around, he'd still probably get his ass kicked because the germans are incredibly sensitive when it comes to this shit.

Oh, and tell him that not only was Hitler's "racism" justifiable but it was also one of the main reasons why Germany prospered so much in his short rule.
    The "holocaust" never happened, either. There weren't even six million jews in Germany at the time.
    The pictures of the dead/starved were mostly the result of an outbreak of typhus and the fact that soldiers were struggling to feed themselves, nevermind PoWs that refused to work in the so-called "labour camps".

7. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Just lie to him about a death penalty for doing this.
    Either that or say that he'll br lynched.

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

It's times like these where it's probably for the best to just watch.

If nothing else, at least you get dibs on his stuff if he gets royally screwed.

9. maxmahito

Who / what are those you're talking about?
    Oh no....telling him that would further make his worship become vigorous.He's already behaving like a devout nazi! He designed a swastika for his shirt and bag! And he talks of plans to revive the Nazi party once he visits Munich!!
    I tried saying things like that, but he says "Hell, the most they'd do to a foreign tourist is to take into police custody for a few hours and impose a fine, because I'll act innocent."

I cannot do that, he is my sole brother and that too, he's just 14.....he seems to be heavily influenced by some person/people who escaped my monitoring...

10. Loonylion

No they won't fine him. He'll be thrown out of the country and be banned from ever returning. This could also affect his ability to enter other european countries.

11. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1361150/Tourist-arrested-Berlin-Nazi-salute-Germany-s-parliament.html

12. Niflheim

Niflheim Horrible evil rat

Hahahahaha, oh wow.

13. Loonylion

the other thing to bear in mind that as he's a minor, his parents/responsible adult will take the majority of the punishment. So you and he could be thrown out of the country, while your parents go to jail.

14. maxmahito

I have made him read this thread just now.And wow, I have to agree, he has become very much quiet.Looks like his fantasy of reviving nazi party ends here.

I no doubt, have made a good decision by opting to take Romulation Community's help.i agree, initially, I was reluctant to ask help here as I was afraid of trespassing on people's sentiments, but, perhaps its just coincidental luck or something more, but all my very tough problems and tensions are just being solved here, thanks to romulation.

Thank you, once gain, each and everyone.Especially, CoolKill, that article worked like a bomb and Loony, that help on minor awareness seems to have worked like a charm ;) All I hope now, is that he doesn't spoil his exchange programme thinking of all this nazi nonsense.

15. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

lol

lol

16. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I recommend doing it here, the tower at the olympic park.
    [​IMG]
    Dachau concentration camp is just outside Munich though if he really wants to insult people.

17. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

I coudn't find a clip on youtube, sorry.
    Now that i think of it, i dont even think youtube would allow it too.

18. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

Dont encourage him -_-

19. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

After some thought I've found the perfect place! Just north of Dachau there's a big hill, lots of trees on it you can't miss it. Right there would be a great place

Failing that, Hitlers birthplace is just an hour and half East of Munich and a much better place to do it. Just follow the main road in and keep going until you see an archway, there's a stone on your right and his house is right there.
    [​IMG]

20. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

lol msg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.