1. This forum is in read-only mode.

He is dead..

Discussion in 'General News' started by ashton09, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashton09

ashton09 Guest

Well, I'm sure everyone knows by now, but supposdly Osama is dead(even though he has been for almost 10 years, but meh). They say this under the guise that he died in a firefight. That's got to be the most rediculous statement about him ever. All the forums I been on and looking over, I find that so many people believe this utter bull****. Only idiots believe what is fed to them. They want Obama's rating to go up, so they finally unveil the death of Osama with no picture of a sort. I think this is just another way for them to blame Al-Quada for a "retaliation" on America.

New World Order isn't far away folks.

2. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

WOW...
    ...oooookay...
    And your evidence that he had been dead all these years, is?
    New world order?
    lol
    The Old World Order is working just fine for the fat cats, they don't need a new one.
    Don't worry, they won't chip you just yet...lol

3. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Calm down mr. conspiracy theory, uMAD

4. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

trololol

5. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

>it's a conspiracy
    >it's not election time

Hmm...

6. Nerch

Nerch Well-Known Member

*facepalm*

7. Saiyajin Mui

Saiyajin Mui Well-Known Member

Did he drop any loot?

8. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Its very good publicity just the day after NATO murdered gaddafis grandchildren, very good timing indeed. It seems strange nobody has seen the body and apparantly its already been buried at sea. If I didn't know better I would say its spin at its best, who now is still talking about Gaddafis innocent grandchildren?

From yahoo news: "It appears to have happened a few days ago with final confirmation coming today."
    http://beta.uk.news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-leader-osama-bin-laden-killed-042212194.html

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

so does that mean the west are finally going to withdraw from the middle east since our declared objectives are complete? Of course not. The americans still don't own iraq or libya's oil, and the trans-afghanistan pipeline is not built.

10. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

This solves nothing. Scum breed scum and he will be replaced

11. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I'm not dead, you fools.

12. Keeps me guessing for awhile now, Is this fake? The blood is at high quality while his mouth is abit blurred

[​IMG]

13. msg2009

I thought he was greyer than that before and I havn't seen his picture in maybe 10 years, of course it could be dyed.

14. This is him October 29, 2004.

[​IMG]

15. darkrequiem

darkrequiem Well-Known Member

That dead picture of him looks pixelated. And there doesn't seem to be any official release of images.

The world's reigning hide and seek champion has finally lost.

16. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Actually, the government got him during the downtime of Playstation Network. I can conclude that the government was busy playing with their PS3s and since PSN is down, they just said "fuck it" and decided to kill Osama.

17. msg2009

http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/05/02/6568249-we-think-that-bin-laden-death-photo-just-the-photo-is-a-fake

18. Renesha

Renesha Guest

Goodnight, sweet prince...

19. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

It's been confirmed as fake (it's an edited version of an old photo of him). It isn't a particularly good fake, either.

All these years of people speculating that he was hiding in some super-secret cave in the middle of nowhere, yet it turns out he was living in what passes for a mansion in Pakistan. I don't see how this is anything other than a symbolic victory for us though; militant Islamic fundamentalists are hardly going to give in because of this. If anything, it means that we're even more likely to experience actual terrorist attacks on home soil, and our soldiers in the Middle East are likely to face greater hostility from combatants in response to their leader being killed.

20. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

SIR, you're funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.