1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Gundam building..?

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by tinnguyen123, Jul 7, 2010.

1. tinnguyen123

tinnguyen123 New Member

Anyone here like this kinda stuff..? whta have you built so far if you like them :)

2. knightof3

knightof3 Well-Known Member

Yes i like it its cool but i havent made that many its kinda hard to find in stores nowadays so i only built 5-6 in my whole life which is only 15 years but i made basically variations for death scythe and the dragon gundam from gundam wing some others that i lost cus i was little or broke

3. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Back when I was in a 3rd stage of Transformer collecting I branched into Gundam and I bought a scale Gundam Wing Zero Custom 1/60 Perfect Grade it was awesome, a friend bought if off me later on got near what I paid for it back out. I also had almost every Gundam 1/144 scale for the Wing line and I think one 1/100 scale and I had quite a few of the action figures but sadly they are long gone. I would love to get another Perfect Grade gundam.

4. light_x_dark

light_x_dark Well-Known Member

I've got quite a few, although most of them are just the chibi ones.

Let's see.....
    -Shining, Master, and Shin Musha Gundam, all 1/100 scale.
    -Sword Impulse, Infinity Justice, and Astray Gundam, all 1/144 scale.
    -Several chibi sized gundams, which I'm too lazy to name.

Gundam building is pretty fun, yes.

5. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Doing designs for Throne Zwei cosplay for myself and Exia cosplay for friend. Itwill be either either Gundam or DOTA, havent decided yet. We usually do anime, but now trying something different.

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

I have an MG Black Tri Star Zaku and an MG Crossbone Gundam

7. STR1KU

STR1KU Member

8. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Well i like building them and i have built the akatsuki gundam which is my fave. :D
    [​IMG]
    Death scythe and some other one i forgot. It has a Really big sword that you can split to reveal a gun barrel. It's blue, white with little bits of orange.

9. Karyuu

Karyuu Well-Known Member

The last one I built is 00HG GNY-001F Astraea GUNDAM Type-F..

10. xbayux

xbayux New Member

just built HG 00 Arios GNHW ... :D