1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[gemwarps into the room]

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rainbxw-quartz, Jun 24, 2015.

1. rainbxw-quartz

rainbxw-quartz New Member

Hey hey, I'm rainbxw-quartz, but you can also just call me Syo if you'd like! I'm a gamer who's not at all new to the emulation scene, and am only today making an attempt to emulate Wii games! I've never done this before (closest I've gotten was GameCube), mostly because I was afraid it'd lag ridiculously on my old 2-year-old laptop- but now I've got a shiny new laptop and I figure I can give Wii emulation a shot. (I also just really want to play NSMBWii. :'D)

My favorite games are usually games on Nintendo consoles. I love games with cartoony art styles and bright colors, like Mario, Sonic, Kirby, and many more, but can see the appeal in more "adult", less colorful games as well, like Assassin's Creed and similar games. I don't like first-person shooters for the most part, though- the exceptions being Halo, Portal, and Team Fortress 2. One of my favorite games I've played is The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, but that's just games overall- my favorite console game is debatably Rayman Origins.

So yeah, that's about all I have to say about myself right now- might as well get situated!

2. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電