1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Found Another Fake Nintendo 3DS Emulator

Discussion in 'Emulation News' started by anugrah, Jun 6, 2011.

1. anugrah

anugrah Member

hello guys. Some days ago while scrolling youtube i found a 3DS emulator but when i downloaded it today and tried to play games it did not worked.The video was Posted by Tyranitar Tube.It shows its official site in which he has given the download link.Along with this I Found that he claims to have The Forth coming pokemon film's first 50 mins.Its my humble request That please dont try to search the videos saying that they have 3DS emulator

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it is not currently possible to emulate 3DS, we dont even know if the roms are good dumps. People should avoid programs advertised as 3ds emulators because at this state they're more likely than not to be a virus or malware. Don't believe anything you read about one unless its on a reputable site such as gbatemp or ds-scene.

3. xicyacex

xicyacex Well-Known Member

As much as I would like to see a flashcart or an emulator we have to wait.
    I believe a flashcart will come out first and then the emulator will follow but that's just my opinion.

4. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

"LOLOLOL I took No$GBA, broke some of the code, changed the icon, and named it No$3DS"

5. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

in truth i think the hackers should give up on the 3ds and focus on the vita or xbox as they dont give a damn plus they dont get a bricking mesure if you are found out and if you do you can fix it

6. Loonylion

its a damn good job you have no say in anything important. you're missing the point entirely.

7. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

The xbox does brick AKA ban

8. dlord1193

dlord1193 Active Member

It will take time to actually code a real one

9. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

And it will only work on Alienware 3D laptops / pc's. Otherwise the 2D emulation can be done on normal pc's

10. Loonylion

not true in the least.

11. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ohw, where am I wrong?

12. Loonylion

normal PCs can produce 3d.

13. phantom411

phantom411 New Member

and my regular laptop can emulate psp, ds, gamecube, ps2, and much more, playing all the new games for pc on intel hd series. A 3ds emulator? my laptop would definitely emulate just fine

14. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Great for you.
    Are you also aware that you just posted in a 2 year old thread?