1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Forums just a place for pusses to talk shite

Discussion in 'Rants' started by mikebm4834, Sep 22, 2010.

1. mikebm4834

mikebm4834 Member

Are forums just around to allow people that wouldn't talk crap to your face a way to do it without getting their ass kicked?

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

3. mikebm4834

mikebm4834 Member

No mostly i just read forums, and i notice how so many people talk big, yet i dont meet anybody like that in real life

4. sylar1000

It's an internet forum, you're free to tell people what idiot's they are being without having to be worried that the IRL trying to act tough guy might try to fight you.

5. mikebm4834

mikebm4834 Member

you do not see that as cowardly, or dishonorable

6. sylar1000

No, i see it as hey, i can tell this fucknut what he's being without him raging and taking a swing at me

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Nope.

I see it as a place for people to be free. You're not here to punch me if I were to say, you're an asshole.

8. mikebm4834

mikebm4834 Member

well i guess we differ in opinions, maybe its just the military in me, but i can see a little of where you are coming from, self-preservation is our first and foremost instinct.
    Post Merge: [time]1285126613[/time]
    i would you know the person would punch you, it is a very cynical look on society.
    Post Merge: [time]1285126701[/time]
    how*

9. phscarface

phscarface Well-Known Member

I see foruns is a kinda free place to say whatever shit you wanna say, but even so, that doesn't mean I have the right to go punching everyone, like it's not cause you are strong that you gonna take advantage of weaker people.
    And even with that "freedom" in foruns, there's limit, you cross it, then the administrators kick your ass away for good.

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Well, I didn't mean you're free on the forums of course. There are rules, but I meant on the Internet in general. Though most of our "freedoms" are illegal. ::)

11. trimbletown

trimbletown Well-Known Member

I treat people on the internet the same way I treat people in real life and my ass kickings have been minimal at best.

12. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I await Nat or Suis or someone to post something intelligent here.
    Don't worry, their as awesome in real life. Because they have a life.

13. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

This topic is like a naked attractive woman on her hands and knees, waiting for me to plow her senseless.

I'm not even sure I want to either, half the fun is in the challenge.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

In real life depending on the people around me I could be shy, or absolutely RANDOM, but otherwise just an anti social gamer.

Online, I love anything violent, mindfucks (especially when I fool people that know I'm doing it) and I'm a bit of a social person online as well...

I'm also alot more helpful online, ask for help in real life and I'll make an excuse, ask me something i can do online, and 95% of the time I'll help :)

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

The options at the moment are so limitless with this topic, I'm at a loss to start.

16. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Very good point Mike.Someone that had information about "emptying" Fruit Machines around Britain slagged me off on a Forum because I didnt have it.

So I flew down to England and caught up with him at a Service Station.....

17. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

You are a man who has homosexual relations with other men. I imply that you have had intercourse with various family members, subtly insinuating that you are often of the receiving end of anal penetration. Furthermore I posit that you have a small penis, are envious of the size of my own genitals (which, I mention in parentheses, have their own gravitational field), and have had bad sexual experiences in your past.

A challenge is issued for you to track me down if these statements and my use of rhetoric has offended you, further insulting your intelligence by suggesting you are unable to find your anus without the aid of a map, making finding me a severe issue for you.

In conclusion, umadbro?

18. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

Were not all pussies.
    If your been a dick and can't handle been told so, feel free to come on down to that address in the link in my sig, the opening times are on there and im there every day except sunday. Sign a disclaimer and we'll "discuss" it.
    Of course, I don't go around flaming people im exactly the same here as in real life.

19. theunderling

theunderling Well-Known Member

Why is not knowing something being a dick.What gives someone the right to "ridicule" someone over the net just because they know something and the recipient doesnt.

As for that link,well Im not exactly shaking in my boots.You are welcome to fly up to Aberdeen Airport,it shouldnt take too long and I guarantee youll be trotting off back to England with a "permanent" smile on your face,at the very least.

And is that cage-fighting for real-whats the attraction to it.I cant see myself rolling about the ground,slithering all over another man.

20. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

You really need to look up the word "IF".
    You know that first word I posted? - IF. I never said anybody was. Why you taking it personally? If it was aimed at you I would have said so.