1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Final Fantasy X

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Swejocke, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Swejocke

Swejocke Member

I just found out that you get some special New Game in X-2 where you get to keep items and that. And Im wondering if there is some special New Game in X there you get to keep the items and that.

2. Reider

Reider Modereider

That was a feature that was only in X-2, they never put a new game plus in FFX.

Sorry.

3. Swejocke

Swejocke Member

Ah darn :(
    So there is nothing special after the credits in X?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

only alternate endings for 100% complete and less than 100% complete

5. Swejocke

Swejocke Member

Ah. So its kinda no idea to watch the 20 minutes long credits ;D

6. iamlegend

iamlegend Well-Known Member

Alternate endings ? You serious ? Ive finished that game about 4 times but never got 100%.
    ...never heard nothin bout no alternate endings

7. Loonylion

yes there are alternate endings, i've seen the script for the 100% complete ending. Never achieved it yet tho

8. iamlegend

Ive just got have to beat one or two monster arena bosses and the dark magus sisters and I should have 100%
    ....or do you also have to max out the sphere grid ?...im nearly there too..for 4 chars at least
    ..in any case...I better get cracking

9. Loonylion

meh, i hate dark aeons...

first battle I ever lost in FFX was dark valefor... actually the first 5 battles I lost were dark valefor :(

and yes, I suspect you need to max the sphere grid. Certainly you need all the chars' ultimate weapons and all abilities, possibly all weapons

10. iamlegend

I was all supered up when I met Dark Valefor...
    Dark Shiva took me about a week though...and I needed to get past...cause I missed the cloister of trials thingy (havent played the game in a while)
    ...and I needed that for something else....
    oh yeah...i needed it for powering up to beat Dark Shiva...
    so..erm...yeah I was stuck in a vicious cycle there for a while

11. Loonylion

I was pretty damn powerful, and finding monsters that gave decent exp was a nightmare. must get ffx out and play it again, once I finish my current assignment

12. iamlegend

I dont suppose theres secret endings for 7 + 8...is there ?...theres one for 9 anyway..
    If you want decent exp...why dont you do the Don Tonberry Overdrive to Exp thingy...

13. Loonylion

no

I'm listening....

14. iamlegend

I could explain it...but just check this out

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/197344/13619

The Don Tonberry method...

15. ironsaw

ironsaw Guest

yep...there is a hidden ending and yes you must get EVERYTHING

all sphere grid
    all wep's
    obviously max out all chars
    do every little mini game

its been a while from me playing ffx..but hell..once i cen get my ePSXe to start working, ima work on getting a ps2 emu..hehe..ill let u guys know if i end up getting anything working

16. Wraith

Wraith New Member

Don't bother getting one hundred percent in FFx-2 just get the special ending (you have to do certain things in the game)
    The 100% ending is just 5 minutes of them at Zanarkand and they just talk about....nothing realy.....
    So yeah the special scene is sooo much more worthwhile!

17. MaetriArch

MaetriArch Member

Aren't we saying about FFX special ending? Well.. Defeating dark aeon is not that hard, just start with yuna equipped first strike n yojimbo with full overdrive. Pay him 1000000(one million) and almost 100% he will cast zanmato (or at least that happen to me).. if u ar lucky, only pay 1000 or even 1 will make him cast zanmato.

18. Loonylion

zanmato wont kill all three magus sisters

19. MaetriArch

MaetriArch Member

well, matter of factly zanmato does kill all maguses sisters at once.. Becoz i defeated all dark aeon using yojimbo solo.. losing 14 millions.. But i just don't know how until i read about maxing the spear grids.. So, zanmato is a cheap way out.. The hardest to defeat is dark yojimbo himself, coz we fight him 4 times in a row.. Making chance to hit him with zanmato 4 times in a row quite small.. ;D ;)

20. iamlegend

thats 14 million that could be used maxing the sphere grid....and then you wouldn't have to use crappy Yuna :D

My party is Auron (who could wipe the floor with anything if the other two didn't keep getting in the way :D), Tidus (surprise, surprise) and Rikku (not as flimsy as she seems)....hmm with all this talk...I really should play that game again....