1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Female Gamers

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by --life-sucks--, Jun 27, 2009.

1. --life-sucks--

--life-sucks-- Well-Known Member

What are you Views on Female Gamers?
    Mine personally is that its hot if a chick plays games.
    And Chicks, what are your views on the controversy of female gamers?

2. xkoolguy90x

xkoolguy90x Well-Known Member

were all human beings. were all equal. if this was back in the days, you wouldnt see women playing games and games would probably be split racially too.

were in modern times. i dont find it hot or anything if a female plays games. im like a gentlemen. i respect all and go passive to all. unless a challenge comes up then prepare for the worst. so basically, my opinion is that it makes no difference. you might not want to raise this topic with the frag dolls. they will probably rape you lol

3. --life-sucks--

--life-sucks-- Well-Known Member

Isn't that a good thing? ;) :p

4. xkoolguy90x

you mean the frag doll part? they might not take it serious and think like i did but still i hate this question. its just like in halo. once you hear a female voice, people go crazy. ive played with girls in rainbow six 3, doom 3, gta4, fable2, cod4, and some more multiplayer games on the 360. its not a big deal to me. its only a big deal to people who probably live in their parents basement who have a beard that fathertime has, that choke their chicken to yaoi, and never left the house and are scared to talk to girls.

too much, no? dont mean to offend anyone here. unless i described YOU *points finger*. then thats sad.

5. I think its cool and despite the fact its modern, i wouldnt say its common to see a girl who plays games.

same note i think its cool; my gf is a mad DS playa and often rapes me.... oh god my ass hurts :p

6. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I think it they'd be hot because I'd feel I'd have something in common with the female.

Who wouldn't one day want to marry a woman that plays videogames with you?

7. DizzyDo87

DizzyDo87 Member

??? I honestly didn't know there was such controversy over it. To tell you the truth, I am addicted to games. I mean, I carry my DS in my purse for crying out loud..lol. I try to tear myself away....but sometimes you just can't.*Sigh* it gets in the way of washing my dishes.... ::)

8. haha i love your style hahaha

I think women playing games are cool yeahhh

9. fnk

fnk Well-Known Member

10. jbsucks

jbsucks Guest

Yeah nothing wrong with females playing games.
    My girlfriend plays a lot of DS. If not as much as I do.
    And I often play Halo 3 with girls. Bad part is that they kick my behind in that game.

11. Kaichi

Kaichi Well-Known Member

Definitely, girl gamers are a lot more common these days. In fact, my girlfriend is actually better than me at a lot of games(Though sometimes we're equally matched).

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

well female gamer is much better then normal girl, atleast they understand us and our video game.

13. xkoolguy90x

most of you make it as if a girl playing videogames is something spectacular and picturing it will make it last longer. i think a better question to ask people is "what do you think of guys who think females who play games are hot?" now thats what i want to see. honestly, if you think you can get with a girl just because she also plays games, christ you need to get out of the house more often. ive seen so many people get turned down in the most harshest ways in videogames.

that last 2 sentences are aimed at most people.

14. sexywogboy

I don't think you understand things much.

When people here are saying they'd be "hot"......they're are saying something more like it's REALLY great that there are some females that have something in common with males, with something males like.

15. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Oh,
    Like what in common?

16. sexywogboy

Have you read the thread heading? GAMING!!!! Playing videogames......getting the picture yet? :D

17. meganova

Oh,yes I am. :p

18. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

*facepalm*
    Oh jeez, you guys are so cute. XD

19. meganova

And,your avatar is too much for us.. :p

20. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Wait, wasn't there another one of these?

Well anyways, most gaming girls you come across aren't hot babes, nor are they bad at games.
    Common culture has changed in the last ten years which lead to more gamers being female than before.
    Give it another 10 years and it will be different again