1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Fallout 3 DLC Content

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by ronald059, Jun 15, 2010.

1. ronald059

ronald059 Well-Known Member

I have a problem with my DLC for Fallout 3. It didn't load itself when I've started the game (people say that the content will automatically be available after exiting the vault but not working for me :-\ )

My Fallout is the Game Of The Year version which contains all of the DLCs. All of the contents have been installed and good to go.

Do I have to start a new game, re-installed the DLC or what? Any suggestions?
    I really wanna play the DLC... :'(

2. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I have the goty version too, you have to install it. Did you install the 2nd disc?
    you dont need to start a new game it will just add the missions when you load up your save

3. ronald059

I did but that's the problem, the content wouldn't load...

4. NyteWalkr

NyteWalkr New Member

I remember getting the DLCs. The info about them should just pop up on the screen if they're properly loaded. Also, I'd suggest finding the alien ship before putting in Zeta. Otherwise, you'll get lost.

5. msg2009

im pretty sure it will work if you reinstall

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

the esm files may need to be enabled in the 'data files' section of the launcher.

7. ronald059

Really? Oh, where is that ship's located? I can't seem to find it. Is it near the place where lots of Alien Power Cell is scattered?

Yeah, I'll guess I'll try that :)

I'm playing it on my 360.

8. msg2009

yes, theres an alien blaster there too

9. ronald059

Where? Is it in the crater, near the truck?

10. msg2009

in the crater, theres a crashed spaceship

11. ronald059

How the HELL can I missed that?! lol ;D

I'm gonna check that out, thanks for the info :)

12. msg2009

have a look here if you cant find it, theres some good maps http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/939933-fallout-3/faqs

13. ronald059

Thanks again! :)

14. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

i haven't played Fallout in ages...the ending pissed me off so much

15. ronald059

Why? I don't think there's anything wrong with the ending (maybe u're pissed because there is AN ending, if that's the case, same here :D )

16. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

yeah. But also in the photos it showed me walking with a dog. I never got a dog :p
    Also, when I went into the gas chamber thingy I wore a Radiation Suit and took loads of chems, but still died.

17. msg2009

I got a dog, he hangs around near a scrapyard and joins your party if you save him

18. ronald059

Dude, the ending really wants u to die...No matter what u did, u're still gonna die (unless u told the girl to enter instead)
    I've read that u can asked Fawkes or Charon to go but I still don't know how to do that :p

Yep, I got the dog but it's not that great anyway...it didn't do much damage and dies easily.
    Only good thing bout Dogmeat is that it can find stuff for you :)

19. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

theres more than one ending.

20. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

If you're talking about the fact that you can choose who goes in at the end, it really isn't that different of an ending. You die, or you don't. Either way, the game ends there and you are just free to load up your save from right before to go do other stuff.

It is pretty much the most poor form of multiple endings I've seen really. For such an awesome game, I wish they had done more with the ending.