1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Facebook's Too Heavyyyy!! >_<

Discussion in 'Rants' started by Armed, Oct 15, 2011.

1. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

This is more like a rant, actually. I mean, Facebook's becoming heavy and heavier lately, don't you think? I rarely open it now eventho I've installed the FB Purity add on which have make it lighter already yet it seemed still not light enough. It's okay if you just browse around the site, heavy but not too much, but when somebody started a chat with you, there goes all my comp's memory. And when you rejected/closed/opted not to activate its chat option, your friends goes berserk on you saying "You're a big shot now huh, refusing to chat with me!" on the wall! =___= Sorry for the ranting, please feel free to delete this, dear Mods. I've unloaded what I need to.

2. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Facebook needs to go on a diet

3. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Facebook has too much shit on its pages. Thank God I have Adblock (not Plus) enabled so I can not only block the ads, but any other elements on the page that I don't want to deal with.

4. Void

Void Well-Known Member

I deleted my Facebook and I haven't regretted it for a single second. Fuck that shit. Enjoy the big blue and white Facebook dick in your ass.

5. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You need a better computer if Facebook chat is beating it up.

6. Armed

Armed Well-Known Member

Sadly, getting a new comp is still too far away of my reach. =_=a Guess having better and better technology is the only option for people nowadays. And being poor just means you're out of the question. It reminds me of a job I failed to get just because I can't afford to go online everyday.... Money rules, I guess.