1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Evil Dead 2013 Have you seen it??

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by Icarus007, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

I sat through the movie a few hours back and I will not be having Dinner today coz i puked lunch breakfast and dinner of last night. I am a fan of Horror And my friend got me the completely uncensored version and Really It's a warning man To see It You should have a stomach made of Iron .
    Trying to keep my mouth shut from puking on the computer screen as it is :-X.I especially hate the part
    when The girl that gets bit in the hand by demon-lady thing and cuts it off her body because it's all burning and melting and like it's still hanging by a piece of skin and then.....Shclop it falls of.
    and then another
    Girl Who gets possessed Take a piece of glass and starts cutting her own face
    Have any of you seen it , what is your disgusting moments from the film....................SEE IT IF YOU DARE
    Post Merge: [time]1382365745[/time]
    Sorry Seph and loonylion and the moderators Anandjones, Moderasian, Tirith i accidentally put this in the Gaming lounge.Please forgive me it will not happen again. :(

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Probs one of the best remakes I've seen. It's very similar to the first Evil Dead, just with a little bit more slapstick and less cheese.

That being said the movie wasn't as violent and gross/sickening like I initially thought from the trailers. I've seen much worse, from movies like Dead Alive, The Thing, or even the original one. CG doesn't gross me out unlike puppets and shit, that's just more raw and real to me than CGI.