1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Every file I download is broken..upset

Discussion in 'Non-Emulation Help' started by dboKakarot, Nov 13, 2013.

1. dboKakarot

dboKakarot Member

First time around, using chrome i was downloading 6 at a time it was the max it let me download for a premium membership i just bought for the PS2 games its all I'm after, Yes I did research so I tried just one at a time, every file is broken using 7-zip, I tried 11 different games I wanted and I get file is broken everytime. Something else I read try using firefox, so I did and just downloaded one at a time every file is broken when I extract them. Actually out of the 11 I tried, just Manhunt2 has worked so I guess not everyone but its ridiculous since I decided to pay and not tried the torrent route. Thanks for any help I will try anything I'm upset!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

are you using a download manager, and the latest version of winrar/7-zip?

3. dboKakarot

dboKakarot Member

latest version of 7-zip yes, what download manager do you recommend?

4. Loonylion

IDM is tested and known to work with RomUlation

5. dboKakarot

dboKakarot Member

Thanks Im trying it now, i have 6.18 but wow through firefox and google im over 2mb\s download and in idm im at like 500-600 kb\s :(

6. Loonylion

check if theres a speed limit set in idm? you could also use multiple connections since you're premium.

if the files are .rar I strongly suggest downloading winrar and using that; the rar algorithm changed recently and 7zip might not be able to handle the new algorithm yet.

7. dboKakarot

dboKakarot Member

Thanks everything is cool with IDM, the connections was on 8 i changed it to 16 and will see if speed went up thank you, so far 1 for 1 on downloads! Now I just need some good settings for pcsx2 emulator, ive been tweaking some to fix low FPS, i have that fixed but ace combat the mountains were like glitching and stuff I need to find some solid settings.

8. Loonylion

settings can vary per game, just FYI

9. dboKakarot

dboKakarot Member

I have noticed but 16 connections is OP, between 7-8 MB\s lol super fast. So far mortal kombat shaolin monks is still broken every time i download it and driv3r the graphics are all jacked up but i guess i will keep tweaking but it sucks the main 2 games I wanted driv3r which starts normal but once the game starts is all messed up graphics you cant see anything and no matter where i get mortal kombat shaolin monks from its always broken or corrupt.

10. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

The graphics problem might be your computer and emulator settings.
    The Mortal Kombat I'll look into myself and fix if required.

11. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Your Mortal Kombat is Broken, You got Annoying Orange :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rm2xApIx54

Really maybe try Psx: http://psxemulator.gazaxian.com/

12. dboKakarot

dboKakarot Member

Using IDM, winrar and 7-zip, Smackdown vs raw 2011- corrupted, state of emergency 2- corrupted, Shoalin monks-corrupted, getaway black monday-corrupted, both full metals- corrupted, what games am I allowed to actually download and play? I've found 2 so far out of many, im sooo glad i bought a membership. wtf

13. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Things happen
    We are aware that some files are corrupt, and I will look into the matter personally concerning your corrupted files.

14. dboKakarot

dboKakarot Member

Still trying to figure out why everything goes corrupt right after 99% during extraction, both resident evils on wii same thing, 98-99 broken, its so frustrating, also all the resident evils on ps2 are broken, im done trying I just need to move on