1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Ello All~

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LadyCrystal, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadyCrystal

LadyCrystal Active Member

Hard to make an individual introduction topic~ I kinda stumbled upon this nice rom site in search of some rare playstation roms. Now I won't be the type of noob to just post to get points in order to download, because well thats plain dissrespectfull to all of those who go into the work of making this site.

Hmm a little about myself... Well I love video games through and through. I play home made online mmo's alot, but I also love my playstation and snes games.

I always take that extra step to find the rare games, ones that no one knows about.

I also have a bad habbit of being a fan of those games a bit too much~

I drive all my friends crazy with my rantings on the odd games like Galerians, Xenogears, and Xenosaga. I can ruin Final Fantasy 7 so bad with my rant on how much it advertises for Xenogears~

Well I should get working on my profile for this forums, hehe forgot about that~

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to RomUlation :) As for posting for points; there is no connection between posts and points, and there never will be a direct connection, so don't be shy :)

Looking forward to hearing more from you on the forums :)

3. LadyCrystal

As usual I did my first hurricane of information goodies~ I have a bad habbit of not holding back~ Wait till you see my game rants, I'll wait for someone to bring it up though~ Or I'll try... I'm hyper most of my sentances have that squiggle to them today. I should stop that, but it's so fun! ~~~~~~~ XD

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Heeey, welcome to the site, one of the better introductions. :)

Hope to see many more posts. ;D

Posts will have something to say in relations to points soon, posts per day that is. ;)

5. LadyCrystal

I know this sounds noobish. I tried avoiding this, but I ran out of points and i'm in the middle of downloading a series of rar files for Crono Cross. How do I get more points? I know donations is one way, but I have no bank account atm.... Is there any votting thing? Or waiting a week or so for point refresh?

6. Seph

a week? you get 50 every night, we're not cheap. :)

7. LadyCrystal

Ah ok! Well that will work well when I go through my 3 days of work straight. So I can save enough points to download another game~

8. Loonylion

There is another way to earn them, which is to upload in-game screenshots on our site. You get 5 points per approved screenshot :)

9. LadyCrystal

Dude I'm good with that~ Once I upload games I have I'll take screen shots~

10. Seph

oh yeah totally forgot to mention that, we really need some pages that explains the system...

11. One

One Well-Known Member

welcome to the forums :)

12. darkman

darkman Well-Known Member

Great, a Xenosaga fan! I love that game series. I have one and two. Don't have three yet. I have started the first one (got part way through it, awesome) and ended up putting it down because of some long work hours. I will have to restart it again just to get back into the feel and mood. I searched until I found a used copy of Xenogears locally. I haven't had the opportunity to play it yet.

Welcome to the site.

13. LadyCrystal

Well soon Xenogears will be up on this site, I just uploaded the two discs. Xenosaga was supposed to be the Prequill to Xenogears, until Square denide Monolith the rights to Xenogears. Now there is just alot of stuff from Xenogears in Xenosaga.

Xenosaga 3 looks awsome cus they have Able (first life time of Fei from Xenogears). Let me just say Xenogears is far better then Xenosaga!

14. Loonylion

All done :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.