1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ds emulators

Discussion in 'Rants' started by dills2, May 23, 2010.

1. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

this annoys me so much people ask for help on freaking No$ba just buy a flashcart

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Not everyone has a DS.

3. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

buy a fat one second hand jeez its really really really cheap i could afford it im 12

4. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Not everyone wants to buy one and not everyone has parents who'll buy them one or there's people who don't have disposable income or there's people waiting for the 3DS.

5. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

no not my parents i could generally buy it myself with my own money also thats another thing im sick of redubs of ds

6. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

And how do you make your money, persay

7. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

sell stuff at school

8. sylar1000

Not everyone can sell stuff at school for money

9. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

my point is its incredibly easy to earn enough money for a second hand ds

10. sylar1000

Or you could just save the money and use an emulator if your computer can run it. It may easy for you to make money by pawning stuff at school, but not everyone can do that, not easy for everyone too make money

11. Avarita

Avarita New Member

Well for example in my country things like selling stuff in school(Being underage) is against law and your parrents could end up paying pretty high fine(About 10k dollars)...

12. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

You are still a kid, yet you speak it is easy to get money?
    Grow up first.

13. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

Let me ask you this, what items do you sell at school?

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok, let's put things into perspective...

Alot of the users (that I know) are 13 approx, they can't work...and what COULD they sell at school?

Trading cards, cheat codes (if stupid enough), home made bowels, movies and music?

The later could get the income...but if your caught bootlegging at school you may get into trouble depending on how your school views it, plus your not gonna get much unless you go to school with people who can't use the internet and got no concept with the cost of things.

Plus alot of the users ask for help on emulation because it's a new experience, heck alot of people ALSO ask for help with flash carts.

I made Shit loads of threads when I was going for my acekard, now I at least know the file structure and what to look for.

If anything it's r4 owners that have alot more issues than emulation issues.

15. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

HI HYPR

16. Hypr

Hypr Well-Known Member

HI NATALIE!

And so far, the oh-so-brilliant 12-year-old has yet to respond to my question...

17. Reider

Reider Modereider

Drugs of course! It's not hard to break into a cabinet and steal some tylenol, ground it up and pass it off as cocaine or some other fun thing.

I wouldn't know from experience though. Not at all.

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Suuuree~

19. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Also, not everyone has the same monetary value :p

And since you said you're 12, I'll let your ignorance slip by & not label your post as trolling.

Here in my country 1 U.S. dollar = 46.4295663 rounded off to 46.43 Philippine pesos, so if a brand new DS Lite costs 199.99 USD, that's equal to 9,286 Philippine pesos :p And, that's almost half my month's Salary :p And seeing you're still a kid who knows nothing of other more important responsibilities like paying for your electricity & internet, I guess I better inform you that being an adult sucks in most cases :p

Also this, I can't handle playing games, especially text laden games like RPGs on such a small screen as I have some vision impairment, so I play on an emulator so I can re-size the screen/s so I can see better.

And to be honest, I never had that much problems using no$gba, seeing I consult RomUlation's Technical Issues section when something goes amiss, instead of whining about it LOL!

20. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It annoys me with people like you who insist on people buying something that they may be unable to afford.
    I know how money works and I can say that I never have enough to do shit with.
    The last time I had money to spend, I had to pay a parking ticket off to my money-engulfing college...T_T..fuck them.