1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dragon Quest IV

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Agahnim, Jan 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agahnim

Agahnim Well-Known Member

Can somebody tell me what to do at the start of this game, i really suck, i've spoke to everybody in the game, had the girl change from a frog to a rabbit and then she ran off and now i have no clue, thanks.

2. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

that dragon quest is for nds, ain't it?

3. Agahnim

yeah, somebody was kind enough to upload it here with English parts.

4. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

you're using a emulator or a nds? it won't help you, but i just want to know.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Did you try going outside? Or talking to everyone again after you talk to the frog thing?

6. Agahnim

I'm playing it on the DS. I spoke to everybody several times before going back to the base you start in and the frog changed to a rabbit and ran off, which i think is a girl :S i then went back out and spoke to everybody in the houses and the town, and the dude next to the well, i even went down the well, i spoke to the guard but dont know what hes saying, then a yes no box thing comes up and ive tried them both, still no idea. Thanks

7. anandjones

Well, I got past that part. I forgot how though but I'm pretty sure I talked to the Chief guy in one of the houses after you talk to the frog. But it's good that after the Prologue, it's english.

8. Agahnim

yeah you're right, i dont know what i did wrong first time but i didn't even save it so i started again and got past the prologue, now im stuck in the 2nd town without a clue what to do, i've found some guy down in a cell and can't find the key, i should just quit games :(

9. anandjones

What are you thinking?!!

10. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

No dont quit games.. All you gotta do is talk to the frog underground, come back up and talk to the mayor with the half hair, and an event will start which will take you to the castle where you use ragnar ;D

11. jadin72

jadin72 Well-Known Member

trust dragonquester to know ;D

12. DragonQuester

haha :p thanks... Well I do know its true

13. anandjones

That's what I said...

14. Agahnim

I've done that bit lol im ragnar, im in the second town gone through the cave, got to the second place where theres that school, inn, well etc. and theres that underground prison, im stuck i dont know what to do, theres gotta be something im missing, i need the key to that prison i think, i've never played dragoquest before its a top game tryna stay into it but i get wound up when i can't do it lol.

15. DragonQuester

the guy in the prison has a wife, did you talk to her in the other town?

16. Agahnim

Yeah she says something like her husbands missing let him know shes looking for him or something, i take it i've gotta go tell her where he is coz i can't talk to him just says door is locked. I'm so dumb lol cheers.

17. DragonQuester

go to the other town, shell come with you (after finding out he is in jail) and then take her there and yeah.. Then the husband guy will tell you some info to save kids

18. anandjones

Have you already beaten DQ IV?

19. Agahnim

I'm on the second mission thing now, the girl and the other 2 clowns suck i keep losing, gonna have to beef them up.

20. DragonQuester

Umm... Not as of yet.. Only on chap2 because I want the full english version to come out!! Im Alena in ch2, but still... I dont really understand the scottish one.. Its like japenese to me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.