1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Do Aliens Exist?

Discussion in 'Debates' started by unqiueninja, May 24, 2010.

1. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Hello everyone :)

Lets chat over whether aliens exist or not.
    Do you guys feel that aliens are in space somewhere? :eek:

So lets get it started ;D

2. siriso01

siriso01 New Member

Re: Does Aliens Exist?

watch ancient aliens the series all your questions will be answered and scientist are finally saying that there is evidence to that theory i can go all day and answer your questions but watch ancient aliens on bio channel or type it in your search site and you will be blown away of what they found if your religious dont watch it can cause you to have problems it does explain the real stories of religion and the bible and new areas of discovery if you want to know send me an message and il answer it for you if you dont want people criticizing you because it is a sensitive subject to people

3. unqiueninja

Well....I didn't know it was a sensitive topic whether aliens exist :)

What I am trying to say is whether you guys believe in aliens or not ;D

4. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

alienz ate my pokemanz :/ xD they sure do exist ! :)

5. siriso01

siriso01 New Member

trust me i can tell you alot of stuff about the subject also if you are really into it watch the fourth kind its a movie you have to use your own judgement to watch it and yes i do believe and also have you heard of the ancient astronaut theory look it up you will be surprised

6. unqiueninja

I got a feeling that i have start a wrong topic in the wrong place :(
    Well i think this thread were supposed to be in the Forum Games, Jokes & Random.
    Oh well, ;D

So thricee, aliens ate your pokemanz eh, they must have seen your pokemanz as food haha :p
    Post Merge: [time]1274678253[/time]
    Oh yeah, siriso01 i am a big fan of aliens and i am going to research about this ancient astronaut theory

7. king_leo

king_leo Well-Known Member

They do but not like the green 3 fingered aliens you think of they are like particles in space

8. siriso01

siriso01 New Member

hey also check out a book called chariots of the gods by eric van daneken go to boarders.com and check it out or were ever you get your books at but boarders.com is the place to look up that book

9. unqiueninja

haha totally agree

siriso01 Okay, will check out that book next time when i got my pay :D

Keep the post coming :D

10. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Aliens exist. Thats why we have more then 400 different species of Aliens. They are kept in balls which shrink for convenience.

11. unqiueninja

Yeah, i get it Pokemon !! ;)

12. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

of course alien existed. they are grey little people with pear shaped head and big black eyes. oh the best part, they love to shove some metal device up into people's butt.

13. unqiueninja

so what do you think they would do next?

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Stephen Hawking says its almost a mathematical certainty that they exist, but we should stay the hell away from them. He said we only need to look at humans to see why we don't want anything to do with aliens.

15. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Personally, I hope that if there are aliens, they are intelligent...and learnt peace...

If they exactly like us, and more advanced or NOT, like any new culture meeting each other, expect total war...

If not, we might never see them, if we leave our planet and meet them, let's hope they aren't xenomorphs...

16. Stanley Richards

If what is true that Aliens are far more intelligent then us, They wouldn't want war and cause war.

17. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If they have some of the same exact issues as us or worse (ie pollution killing their world, lack of housing and space, etc) they may consider a take over.

Look at what The english did to America and Australia, the original inhabitants aren't what they used to be.

18. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

kill those who rebel and enslave those who dont.... kindda sound like a common plot for alien movie XD

19. PuffyChain

PuffyChain Well-Known Member

i never see them in front my eyes...
    but i see lot of UFO in TV and magazine...

20. Stanley Richards

But as I said, If their smarter then humans, they would think of other ways.