1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Craig Ferguson becomes an offical American

Discussion in 'General News' started by CloudBoy101, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

TV's Craig Ferguson, host of the Late Late Show (one of my favs) is now officially an American citizen. If your a fan and watch his show, you would know that he's been trying everything possible to obtain his citizenship for the past several months. Last Friday, he sworn in his allegiance along with over 3,000 Mexican-Americans...........he was the only Scotsman there :D As well as getting his citizenship, Craig also obtained his pilots license. Again, if your a fan you should know this :p Last night Craig wouldn't shut up about becoming an American citizen, and I'm sure he'll be talking about it for weeks.

Scotland must be real a bad place to live if he's proud to be an American :p

2. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Huray for him :D ;D

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

He's proud to be an American and has been trying to get a citizenship for months? He must of had a bad life to think that. Or he could be... brainwashed!!

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

America is a pretty awesome place to be if you've got money, and if you're on TV then you've got money.

5. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Unless they're playing one of those documentaries about third world countries.

6. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

Yeah, It's different for people who actually live here I guess......and who don't have the money Craig does :p

7. sir spamalot

sir spamalot Well-Known Member

well, unless you don't posess a backside...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.