1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Christmas Give-aways!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Seph, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's Christmas time and that means promotions, give-aways and candy. To start out with we're giving away 10 premium accounts! See our Christmas page for more info: https://www.romulation.org/christmas

ChrysalisArt likes this.
  2. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Can I also get you wrapped up under the Christmas tree?

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

seph your giveaway format is strikingly similar to the Free Steam Game Giveaway format sites like PCGamer, BundleStars and EpicBundle uses ;)

4. Seph

It's a pretty standard format for a reason. :)
    We used it a ton at my last job and it works really, really well.

5. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

Well look at that, a Youtube page even.

6. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

I noticed you mentioned promotions...meh, I would have to strictly stay tethered here constantly in order for that to happen.

7. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Free games and premium accounts. Awesome

But Is it like premium for a life time or premium for some months?

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Yeah the format is absolutely effective. However there are Social Media Haters as well who'd rather steer clear of a promotional Event if they're required to have a Twitter or Facebook account, which often happens on posts from EpicBundle Giveaways.

9. Seph

It's temporary but the type of prize will keep improving.

10. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

Then this will definitely increase the participation rate.

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Great idea! Hopefully similar events held also to coincide with other International Festivity.

I'm not even aware RomUlation got an account in Youtube! I bet Loonylion uploaded a bunch of feline theme clips & movies? :p
    Looking forward to receiving the candies in TIFF, JPG, GIF, or PNG, but NOT Hongkong made. I'll settle with receiving the picture. Sob! :(
    This event is meant for Regular Members and Subscribed Premium Members, not Moderators, right?

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  12. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You're just a regular member on the majority of the forums so you can participate.

13. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

No, I can't. I'm a premium class - moderating member (even just a sub child board). I'll settle with supporting the event. Am glad to see these kind of event been revived.

Edit:

I think the event info (check out our Christmas give-away) on the home page should be made to stand out and eye catching. I almost missed it.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  14. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Impressive wow. No one said you couldn't join though.

15. Seph

I just added our first daily promoted game. Every day a new game will be made point free and full speed for 48 hours. Naturally we're starting off with something in line with the Christmas spirit. ^^

16. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Just wondering...if this whole idea revolves around promoting gifts it also can help your company through social media and such. This I believe is worth getting attention for the web site.

17. Seph

We are indeed sharing on social media. But this isn't really getting that many people excited.

18. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

I saw that this has ended so Who all got the Premium accounts?

19. Fiddle132

Fiddle132 Member

How long does the premium last.

20. Seph

10 random people. I don't want to announce names as people had to submit real names to the competition.

1 month for this first competition. Next competition will have a longer duration premium up for grabs.