1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Calling all Filipino RomUlation members

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Dec 1, 2007.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

EDIT: Thread purpose updated:

Mabuhay mga kababayan!!! ipinost ko lang to dahil gusto ko lang malaman kung meron pang ibang pinoy na tulad ko na nandito
    sa forum baka kasi ako lang pinoy dito eh. Taga saan kayo, ako taga Novaliches QC Metro Manila, kayo taga saan?? hangga't maaari sana
    sa tagalog din post nyo.

2. cerberusjin

cerberusjin New Member

Re: If you're not a Filipino & /or don't know Tagalog just Ignore this please

i'm a filipino! from city of taguig, metro manila! bow

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Hehe Buti na lang me ibang pinoy dito tanginang ESA tlg yan no pati ang pinagkukunan natin ng games ginagago!!! What if kung pati OMB umepal dito grrrr :'( :'(

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Please, the language of this forum is English, if you must speak in your own language then try, to the best of your abilities, to provide an English translation. As admins and moderators we have to know what is being said on the forum so therefore messages in languages other than English will be deleted.

5. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Er sorry guys I was just trying to find people here from home, again I appologize,. As for a direct translation of my 2 earlier posts

1st post: Greetings are there other Filipino people here in the forum. I'm from The district of Novaliches in qc, Metro Manila, how 'bout you, where're you from

2nd post: Man it really stinks that the ESA are keeping tabs on Rom related sites. I do hope that the OMB (Optical Media Board a local agency here in the Philippines who says that they are an agency dedicated to fighting cyberspace related crimes) don't butt in, damn them grrr

6. xpl1z1t

xpl1z1t Member

hoy, nang filipino ako :) i wus born in Canada and i dont speak alot but i understand :)

7. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

this is old
    i wanna know how many filipinos are here(theres cahos calvin and kamage) too so ill start this again

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

What you're Filipino too? ???

Calvin isn't a Filipino though, he's Malaysian.

Here's a rundown of confirmed Pinoys on RomUlation:

Me: Cahos
    You apparently: blacksun23
    xpl1zit
    kamage
    Bhatooth
    clyffe28
    kryz
    kaineru
    slao3rs

And I'll edit my original Post's title to help out.

9. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

you can count xplizit out he doesnt seem active anymore
    and yes im a filipino try reading the digimon topic in anime cartoons and manga section
    tsaka mali yung translation na binigay mo kay seph
    gusto mo ako mag translate? ;D

10. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Umm yes, as the [rules] states, RomUlation is an English only forum, so no more communicating in Filipino.

As for my translation, it's good enough.

11. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

well... hirap talaga ang balikbayan class ko -.-
    Trans:My tagalog class is freaking hard.

I'm liking everything in San Beda, but tagalog T_T I can't understand half the assignments (Even though I am the best in the class :D Alof are Koreans, and only about 3 are from where I'm from)

I'm over in Imus Cavite, and I go to SBCA, and well...we can't hold a meeting in MOA, because you may kill me :D

12. chinovela_sux

chinovela_sux New Member

from isabela,the name's jay,ang tanging ilocano na mahilig sa emulators :p

13. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Yes yes, it's good that you guys are posting here, but please, ever since the "English only" clause was added to the rules, we must follow it strictly.

14. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

woot. im from the bicol region, residing somewhere in Naga..woot

15. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

party pooper ;D

16. ferofax

ferofax New Member

hm.

i was almost disappointed. i thought this would be a generally warm shout-out to Pinoys, but from the get-go it almost looked like just another trashy post. note: i said almost. pinoy or not, i really don't like trash-talk posts much.

ah well, pinoy po ako, (i'm Pinoy) proud to be one. been here for just a few months, but never really visited the forums much. i prefer getting my hands dirty red in the downloads area, putting comments and ratings where i remember to put them.

17. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

Then let me give you and all pinoys out there a warm welcome, I hope you enjoy staying ang become active in the forums.

18. kenrich7

kenrich7 Member

Hot dang not very many, so far less than 20 including me lolz.

Maybe they don't join the forums, like the other guy said.

>_>

19. Impulse411

Impulse411 Member

Present! ( Is Filipino Too )

20. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

keep it coming mga kababayan