1. This forum is in read-only mode.

buji

Discussion in 'Naruto discussion' started by kingofgamemasters777, Jan 14, 2009.

1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

has the other tails been shown yet?

2. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

I've seen the one tail (Gaara) and the two tail (some random chick Hidan killed).

I don't really remember any others except Naruto =p

From an earlier episode, It looks as though Akatsuki has captured a few others.

3. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Read Manga. 8-tails, Raikage's brother. Akatsuki tries to drain his Bijuu, but he escapes.

4. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

Haha, the rapper, that guy makes me laugh. :p

Yeha the only ones that shoed up in the anime are the one-tail Gaara, the two-tails chick, the eight-tails rapper and the nine-tails Naruto. I have an image with all of them together (don't know if they're the real jinchuurikis). I also believe they only need the last two bijus, the ight and the nine tails, they have the others already.

You can only see the eight tails if you read the manga at the moment, the rapper hasn't showed up in the anime yet (and there are still a good bunch of episodes to go until it shows up).

5. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have since read it. Funny how I was only two chapters away from when I posted that =p

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I wonder how come he can completely control his biju.

7. kingofgamemasters777

older had more experience with it, different type of seal maby, and his biju could like him better that narutos dose

8. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

1 tailed beast was gaara,
    2 tailed was a girl,
    3 tails was a fish of some sort

and the others except for the 8 and nine tails have already been captured... (i think)

9. hahahahaha

hah the 8 tails rapper.
    Zoro looked dum with 3 swords, this guy looks even worse with 8.

10. kingofgamemasters777

too bad we may never see what he other 6 tails could do

11. Ichigo Tenshou

Ichigo Tenshou Well-Known Member

the three tails has been shown in episode 98-100 i think but its like a fish which gets drawn out by a massive chakra

12. hahahahaha

Its a turtle. Tobi and Diedera will later capture it.