1. This forum is in read-only mode.

bleach ds 2nd help

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by jinja, Dec 18, 2007.

1. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

has anybody got a save file with every character unlocked? ive read walkthru's and strategy guides but im tired of playing arcade mode over and over to unlock new characters. and ive got like six more to unlock. c an anybody help by posting up a save game with everything unlocked...or you could email the file to me

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I think gamefaqs have save files.

3. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

hey thanks loony, i found it

4. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Why don't you play story mode to unlock some characters? If you do that, you'll complete another part of the game and get more kan to customize unless you're okay with all the characters and nothing else.

5. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

no ive played story mode like a couple of times but i didnt unlock some of the stages, and you need the rest of the stages to unlock some of the extra characters, and im too lazy and not good enough to completely finish all the stories. thats why i want a save game with everything unlocked

6. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

About save files: I thought they are in .sav, but gamefaqs has it in .duc or something right? Please enlighten me on this issue.

7. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

lol yeah i had the same issue. so i just thought id rename the file to a .sav file. problem was that the sav file generated by roms is 512kb whereas the files on gamefaqs are only 256kb, well it didnt work so im stuck for sav files again, anybody got any ideas on how to use the files on game faqs?

8. Loonylion

you need a convertor.

9. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

What's this converter and how do we get it?

10. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

www.linfoxdomain.com

Well if you still need help we need to know what cart your using.

11. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

yeah i tried converting the files using a converter. problem is that the files are action replay files...damn, and not save files from any card

12. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Using R4

13. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

yeah im using an r4 card

14. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

I've got a save file with every character unlock but the challenge mode is too much for me. I've bought a lot of spirit cards too. Is this an okay file?

15. jinja

jinja Well-Known Member

yeah dude please give it to me!!!! it would be really appreciated!!!!

16. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Can I send it by e-mail because the maximum attachment size is 200 kb and a save file is 512 kb?

17. http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php

There's a save converter on R4ds.com. Go check there.

18. Loonylion

not without compression, no. Your best bet is to upload it to the likes of rapidshare or other file host.

19. 01427

01427 Well-Known Member

Give up Jinja. Whether you move on to another game or you play all the characters' arcade mode. I gets pretty fun when you do and you kinda pick up some new techniques when you play the game a lot.

20. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

For just about every save file converter try the G6 save converter.
    It supports
    *.dat (M3 DS/GBA with autodetect)
    *.dss (Action Replay DS)
    *.duc (Action Replay DS)
    *.sav (Generic)
    *.sps (Gameshark GBA)
    *.0-*.2
    *.sav

Google it, for the win.