1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Black Sigil Delayed?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by supleted, May 27, 2009.

1. supleted

supleted Well-Known Member

Is it me or is black sigil being delayed since April? Anyone know why?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Square Enix is not the developer, so no, they are not delaying it ;)

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/index.html?curid=17008715 They probably have their reasons. You'll just have to wait until 'June 9, 2009'.

4. TirithRR

Square Enix probably tried to hit them with a Cease and Desist order. :)

(You know, cause the game screenshots look so much like Chrono Trigger battles and everything)

5. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

I've never really been interested in this game... It's never really floated my boat, so to speak. Knowing that it faces delays and stuff is even worse.

6. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

its being delayed cause the developer is new and not very big or something and so dont have all the money to release the games cause of the econmic crisis

might be wrong but thats what i heard and its believable

7. supleted

It is Sunday and does anyone know if black sigil is being delayed again? I sure hope not.

8. Reider

Reider Modereider

06/23/09 now apparently.

9. silleeel

silleeel New Member

Nope the original date 9th June is right!

Alot of people i know that have pre-ordered it on websites such as amazon have recieved a email just today that its in the process of prepackaging and will be shipped tomorrow!

10. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Yeah for once, im actually believing that it is tomorrow, only because of the evidence that they have... However, im STILL doubting C.O.R.E

11. supleted

It is now June 8th. In just less than 24 hours Black Sigil will be out and I shall obtain one! And play it! And beat it (Possibly). Muahahahaha!

12. DragonQuester

well it said june 8 and june 9 for some sources.. So we're not sure, but yeah should be out in less than 24 hours! Cant wait, I actually believe that its coming to us this time!

13. supleted

It is now June 9th. I have school today so I couldn't check but does anyone know if it came out yet?

14. Wintrale

Wintrale Well-Known Member

It wouldn't be out within an hour of midnight, you know. Wait 'til morning, it'll probably be there when you wake up.

15. nobody96

nobody96 New Member

does any1 know y black sigil isnt out yet?

its june 9 and all y'know

16. DragonQuester

Yeah I think its out as a DS game, but not as a rom... Lets wait for a dump to be made

17. supleted

Did anyone see Black Sigil at the store? Just so I can have a peace of mind.

18. DragonQuester

Yeah I was going to ask that too, but I havent seen it yet because i havent went to a gaming store for a while... But hopefully it is out on shelves so we can get a rom soon :p
    Post Merge: [time]1244681204[/time]
    And surprisingly Graffiti hasnt changed the date

19. TirithRR

I was at the store checking out some games, but I didn't think of looking in the DS section for Black Sigil... I should have.

It'd be fun to dump a game for once :)

20. LordAbsu

LordAbsu Active Member

I live in Puerto Rico and I bought a copy about 1 hr. ago, so it's out.
    Post Merge: [time]1244683582[/time]
    If I knew how to dump and upload, I would. Anyhoo, if it's out here in Puerto Rico, it's gotta be out in the USA.