1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best site for PSP ISOS?

Discussion in 'Sony' started by Tomoka, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

I found PSPISO.com, I have a hard time loading the whole webpage...Found 2 others, but looks like crap (Probably full of virii), and demonoid has a poor selection. =/

So...where do you get yours?

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Take a look here.
    https://www.romulation.org/friends/

3. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

Oooooh....Wasn't sure whether or not to trust that site...but if you guys support them, i'm in! :D

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I would suggest Torrentday if you find demonoid to be lacking.
    TD has only scene releases and trusted independent uploaders, so the chances of you getting shit is very low.
    Sometimes you get an idiot on there that puts the wrong .nfo or something, but that's about it.
    I'm looking at their selection right now and they have about 180 PSP entries. They've got some PSN stuff for the PSP as well.

If you combine demonoid with TD, you won't need to rely on other sources that much.

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Wow the list has changed, Im glad to see project black tower and snesorama there :D

And yes, unless you prefer to torrent, pspisoz is preety good.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

PSPISOz is one of the best. PSPISO is where I go when I can't find other games at times. It's a safe site, but it's so darned slow...

7. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

I prefer PSPISOZ.com since PSPISO.com's threads are difficult to use now because of safety procedures. If you're looking for something there however, I recommend going to google and searching for the game you want along with PSPISO.com. For example: "Kingdom Hearts BBS PSPISO.com".
    Post Merge: [time]1297226128[/time]
    I don't like most sites because they use slow uploaders like Fileserve. Most posters at PSPISO.com use Megaupload.