1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Best PC Game of All Time! Tell Your Story! willing to Listen!

Discussion in 'PC' started by idiot_game_freak, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Hi Everyone I was just thinking of new Pc Games to play and i need your help... Any suggestions? BtW! I like Taylor Swift...! You Guys? Who do you like? Feel free t add! lol!

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Try some of the recommendations on this section where I moved your thread into :)

3. superuno

superuno Member

try celebrity death match...

and also Left4dead..

or Just download all the roms in this site and play it 3times per game :D..

just joking...

q: i like taylor swift too...but i like most chris brown and NEYO

4. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

freespace 1&2

gameplay and the mods...lots and lots of mods

5. alkotsios

alkotsios Active Member

best pc game is surely devil may cry 3 and 4

6. branraf

branraf Well-Known Member

I like taylor swift, Crazier just reminds me of how i feel with my girlfriend :) I think it's that one anyway but anywho i liked alien nations, it's an old game but i liked it, was an RPG and it was kinda unheard of but again i liked it. However, one i'm trying to get the bandwidth to download is Elder Scrolls: Oblivion because apparently it's one of the best games in existence, i should receive the 360 version tomorrow but will be downloading the PC version very soon :)
    There's lots out there though, these are the only good ones i can think of at the moment :D

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

The Sims 3?
    But you can get frustrated because your character can die early than the previous sims..

CoD4 : Modern Warfare
    It's a nice shooting game.Can't say much about it. :p

8. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Team Fortress 2

What the fuck, Taylor Swift? She sucks, bad, just like all of the generic blond country singers who all have the same voice, same type of lyrics and same style. They also have the same quality: crap.

9. krazyyaj

krazyyaj Well-Known Member

^ what a way to rant.

i don't see any relevance from ts to games.

imo no such thing exist. no such thing as a "best" pc game. all game has flaws and glitches that some hate while others enjoys.

i don't have a favorite.

10. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

Sims 3
    >>> Jazz Jack Rabbit 2 (funnier ,better)
    Jazz Jack Rabbit 2
    >>>>JJR2 (CoD4 is multiplatform)
    L4D
    >>> CoD4 (I hate steam) >>> Winner is JJR 2!!
    CoD4
    >>>> CoD4 (you need Live! for geow MP)
    Gears of War
    >>> GeoW (WoW kill your real life)
    World of warcraft

(lol worst chart ever.)

11. BioWarfare

BioWarfare Active Member

Crysis. It is not just graphics it is also the best shooter ever made.

12. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Heroes III of Might & Magic

Everything in this game is amazing. Graphics, music, gameplay... It's old but still very playable. I always have it installed on my comp. Also, this game is still alive - people still play it in multi and it's greatest unofficial addon will come out soon... Just check it's community site - http://heroescommunity.com/

13. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Star Wars KOTOR, I always like playing RPG where you can choose either good or evil. :)
    Bioware sure make some good games. :)
    And Mass Effect too ;D

14. silverstriker77

silverstriker77 Active Member

Heroes V Might and Magic + The Sims 3

All thumbs up !! Simulation Strategy, heroes V much difficult than other game i play.. not if you use cheat !?!?!?! hhe

15. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

I agree

I agree

I...ähhh....agree

:) no, really. "Heroes of Might & Magic" is AWESOME. Especially Part 5. It`s just like "Heroes III"but with far better gfx. I just can`t count the Hours that I spent with this turn-based Milestone. And there are 2 Expansions available that really kick a**.

And Star Wars - Knights of the old Republic gives you such a damn good cinematic Storyline (and Voice Actors) like it`s coming from George Lucas himself. And you SHOULD replay it, if you finish it once. (bad/good Jedi - it even changes if you play Female or Male). Part II of KOTOR is also very, very good and worth every single penny.

If you like classic-RPG`s and wanna get addictive for weeks you should also try "Neverwinter Nights" and both "Baldur`s Gate".

16. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

^ Icewind Dale is good too, but Baldur's Gate is better. ;)

17. BioWarfare

BioWarfare Active Member

Oh yeah forgot to mention that my all time favorite PC game is Age of Empires 2. I spent over 1000 hours playing it between the ages of 6-10 alone. Empire Total War is also freaking awesome (you can see that I am a fan of strategy games and FPS's).

18. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

how about:
    Diablo I or II
    Star Wars Jedi Academy
    Half-Life plus all the half-life addon games (opposing force, counter strike, day of defeat)
    Halo (PC versions of course)
    Fallout 1,2&3

those are what I play on my pc, all of them are somewhat dated but still fun

19. redoperator

redoperator Well-Known Member

... my best game the i have played has been star wars battlefront. and freespace...

i was 6 when i got freespace, i spent thousands of hours on squadwar and i loved it... its like playing in the pool (no really it is, you can dive down and back up to get behind a person... and own them, because it was an XYZ axis game there was thousands of actions a player can make, dive down pull up, or stop... that started my liking for scifi games...i was 13 when i got SWBF and it was the first time i heard "BOOM HEADSHOT!" on my speakers, i'll always savor those 2 games forever... for they started my love for scifi, flight sims, and FPS/squad games...

oh starcraft... a lot of asians play that and command and conquer.

20. Fire_Ice

Fire_Ice Guest

The best PC game(s) ever that is not easy to answer butt I'll try

NR. 1 : Dragon Age origins best game ever made (Bioware)
    NR. 2 : Jade Empire Special Edition (Bioware)
    NR. 3 : Crysis and Crysis Warhead (Crytek)
    NR. 4 : Batman Arkem Asylum
    NR. 5 : Prototype
    NR. 6 : Devil May Cry 4

this is a list of my favorite games that I have and like to play