1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Batman Arkham 4 revealed !!!

Discussion in 'General News' started by Icarus007, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

The fourth and final edition of the arkham series made by WB studios revealed a trailer The Game is called "Batman Arkham knight".... this game is special because it will be the first in the series to feature a Drivable Batmobile!!!The story revealed so far....
    Scarecrow shall be the main villain
    He shall unite the worst villains in gotham to destroy Batman
    Harley Quinn , The Penguin and Two face are seen in the trailer so far...
    If you have not seen the trailer already you can see it here
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsf78BS9VE0
    More updates on the game will come later...

2. Icarus007

In other news......the game the last of us was an incredible hit. The Playstation 3 exclusive is going to be made into a movie !! The movie will be directed by Sam Raimi and that is all i know right now......Thank you ;)

3. CoolKill3r

CoolKill3r Well-Known Member

Nubuddy on here cars

4. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Oh boy, I don't know if the movie will do well. I personally don't like how Raimi has directed so far because of how he repeats certain clips onto his movies. Like the Spider-Man series he did was terrible. He ended up copying the cartoon for part 3 of the movies and now I wonder if he will do the same for Batman.

I don't like to see redundant scenes over and over from what I already know in the past. All I can hope for is that Raimi doesn't build from others' works.

5. Icarus007

Raimi is doing a movie version of the game "The Last of Us "
    that's a bit harsh :(
    Don't hate

6. Joel16

Joel16 Well-Known Member

Plot twist

Evurybuddy on here cars

7. Icarus007

and the plot takes such a dramatic turn...oooohhh i did not see that coming.......in other batman related news Rocksteady has revealed a new character for the game...as of now the name of this character is unknown and he will be unique to the batman arkham universe....you can see the screenshots here...
    http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/screenshots-batman-arkham-knight-show-dark-knights-newest-enemy