1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Armored Core: 4 or Answer?

Discussion in 'Microsoft' started by SoulSin, Jan 13, 2011.

1. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Armored Core 4 or Armored Core: For Answer
    which is supposedly better?

The only thing i found are angry fans/retarded reviews mixed with other Happy-Fan reviews.

Feeling like player some mech stuff. I heard of AC for some time now, wonder if its a good idea?

Can always just wait for AC 5.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

For answer I heard is meant to be an upgraded 4, on the ps3 edition you have the option of sending your save data from 4 to for answer...

I liked for answer.

3. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

????? not sure but off topic if you want to play a good war game play ace combat 6 on 360 it fun

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

VERY off topic, you dont even know what ac is!

It's a mech game dude.

5. SoulSin

Yeh armored core is a mech game :V

Besides, Ace Combat put me to sleep. I wish they could add some crazy features and ditch the reality a bit.

6. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Great way to tell if someone hasn't played Ace Combat.

Get For Answer.

7. gameboy5.0

gameboy5.0 Well-Known Member

lol that true .

as for the reality to it. i play hawk and hated how the planes fly. ace combat the planes fly like a real plane and when in dog fights it more harder to shoot them down. the game takes skill and a bit of planeing.

now time to go on topic. the closes game i have play to armor core is war world. i think i did play it on the ps2 but the game was not that good. i would need to play armor core to see if it is the same

8. SoulSin

hahaha sorry for the AC comment
    I played only 0 and 5 (or it was zero? dunno now). Even though I had a lot of fun in the beginning, I never had patience to beat any of then >_>.

Anyway, I am going for answer them.